This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all, love to fix old electronics and keep them out of the landfills. Cheers!

Comment

Hello everyone
      Just joined the forum. I am from the united kingdom and a total noob but always willing to learn my age is 63years. I just love to try and fix things.

Comment

Greetings to you. I'm an old-school guy whose computers have been spinning since the days of ATARI and COMMODORE. Unfortunately, I don't have a degree in this direction, but a lot of enthusiasm to try my hand as a total amateur. I apologize for the stylistics but I am using a translator.

Artur :-)

Comment

Hi all,

Hello from Christchurch, New Zealand. I am a hobbyist and learning electronics and repairs. Just flipped over to being 51, looking forward to talking with you all.

Andrew

Comment

Hiya everyone.

i think im a newb in forum whoring, other than that im super into tech.

od

Comment

Hello i'm new here as well. A friend recommended me this site and I couldn't find assistance in other forums so as this forum seems to be more specific and professional I'm looking forward to find help here and maybe help others

Comment

My name is Carlos, I have been in electronics since the 90s also i been fixing computers for a few years now. I teach System Administration and Computer Repair.

Comment

Hello everybody!

The first: i am German so please forgive my weak english .
                  I am from Germany. My hobby is repairing electronic for about 3 years.
                  Now I start to learn, how to repair laptops.

Cheers

Comment

hello i am alex here.want to learn laptop repairing

Comment

i am alex here.want to further learn laptop repairing

Comment

Hello from Ireland :-)

Comment

Hello! New guy in SE Virginia here. I'm no electronic expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I want to learn. There seems to be a tremendous amount of knowledge here.
                          Dave

Comment

Greetings! I am Dmitry from Belarus, I am engaged in repair and configuration of laptops and computers. I wish you all successful repairs and adequate customers!

Comment

Hi, I thought my laptop was bricked, luckily whilst researching I found this site and then found a BIOS which unbricked my laptop.

Comment

Hello! Adrian from the United States. Looking forward to learning more from browsing the forums. Thanks to everyone who posts what they find!

Comment

Hello everyone, first time on this forum trying to get my Legion 5 up and running.

Comment

Hello, greetings from poland

Comment

hello

Comment

hello;
                                        I hope to add something to this forum.

Comment

Hi, I obviously made a profile here almost ten years ago. I was googling a problem and google provided me with a link to a tread here. My password manager suggested I had a login here, and lo and behold I was able to log in
                                          I hope I can have full access after this post
                                          Anyway, I am from Norway, am a data and electronic hobbyist and work on trailer refrigeration system to keep me alive

Comment

Working...
                                          X