This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, intro post to get into the forum. Older chap here, and I was able to avoid a lot of pain on a modification I was making based on reading what you have all done before me. So, I am joining to learn more and contribute if I have something of value to add.

Comment

Hello everyone, i have some issue with my sound system, and here is good place to start with i believe. I'm an electrical engineer but i don't have a lot of experience with sound systems. Already found some useful threads but i have a few more questions. Hopefully i can contribute to other members also.

Comment

Hi everyone!

Comment

Buenas, Que tal? Soy Nuevo! Encantado de estar en este foro!

Comment

Hi Folks! I'm here to save a Panasonic from landfill. Looking like TCON so far.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am new to hardware and computing, I hope to learn many things in this forum and I also want to help others.

Comment

Hey everyone. I just stumbled across this forum, and I hope to learn a lot and share my knowledge .

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm from france and i have an admin password locked.

Thanks for the forum

Comment

Hi everyone.

I spent around 15 years in electronics as a TV repair man along with camcorders, VCRs and anything with a wire attached. Moved onto IT for around 15 years working as a Network manager in a secondary school before being forced out of work to take up caring suties of my elderly mother.

Have always dabbled with electronics my whole life although these days really for pesonal repairs and as a hobby.

I look forward to being part of this forum and gaining or giving knowledge where possible.

Thanks

Dav3y

Comment

Hi from France,

My son has tried to "practice electronics" with his brand new Dell Latitude 5590 offered for christmas

He used a not compatible power supply (don't know which one) and burned the motherboard (power supply stage certainly).

I am trying to repare it (i have the knowledge for electronics from my passed studies but it is not enough for this complex electronic !)

So this forum is very very helpfull !

Best regards

Comment

Hi I'm Iain, I'm an electrical engineer that grew up in the days of the HP computer mobo cap issues. I recapped a bunch of those HP's back in high school with a RadioShack desoldering iron. It was at the same time I was baking many of my friend's XBox 360s that had the red ring of death. Then I went to college and started fixing lab equipment and Roomba vacuum cleaners.

I've fixed a few flat screen TVs but those were always bad caps in the power supply and now I'm up against a Vizio that is fighting me tooth and nail. People on here have way more experience with TV's than I do so I'm hoping to learn from you guys.

Comment

hello everyone my name is Emanuel I fix apple devices component level, here to share my knowledge and learn more thanks for any advice.

Also im trying to learn generic laptop component-level repair. so be soft with me. haha

Comment

Great to be on this forum guys. Have used it previously for research and now need to make a few posts of my own

Comment

Originally posted by jkbuha View Post
                              Great to be on this forum guys. Have used it previously for research and now need to make a few posts of my own
                              Have had to create a new account as my old one was not working - the same greetings apply

Comment

hello from sweden!

just trying to make my stupid computers work by reading in threads
                                and asking for help

Comment

Hi from the UK, lots of repair projects coming up I may need assistance with

Comment

Hello everyone.
                                    I've been repairing computers and using PC's since 1981.
                                    Kind regards

Comment

Hi im Monster.
                                      Im here to learn how repair laptops, cellphones and power supply form tv and monitor.
                                      Acctually im tring to repair and asus X556UJ, and some power suplys from hitachi and samsung.

Im not a profesional but i wanna be a profesional with some help.
                                      Im happy to belong to this community, very new for me

Comment

hello,
                                        i am come from hongkong, i have a asus laptop need to reflash bios.

Comment

thanks for the confirmation, I can share it with all the technicians

Comment

Working...
                                          X