Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

un nuevo camino para mas conocimiento.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello from Vietnam,
        I've search Google for laptop ROM BIOS and it lead me here. I found what I need here. Thank you all.

Comment

Hi my name is andrew I retired to Spain nearly 20 years ago having retired from Abbott Labs early, I was regional tec trainer to my team of Reps and I still repair the odd Laptop, tower and the like but my customer base is getting less and less, so perhaps I can lean new tricks here but I'm an old dog so be patient with me

Comment

Hey! Peace and goodness to all!

Comment

Hello from The Netherlands! IT Professional here just fixing random things that get thrown away.

Comment

Un saludo a todos los compañeros de este gran foro

Comment

hello I'm h91 nice to meet you all !

Comment

Hello!
                    This is TheMasterousMike saying hi to everyone.
                    I signed up here to get help with my old Intel NUC that got bricked during a BIOS upgrade.. Anyone who is surprised?

Comment

Hello everybody!

very good forum, I wish I had known before my previews job!

Comment

Hello My name is norms and I also am a computer technician by profession and still learning on board repair
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-30-2023, 11:35 PM.

Comment

hey, im new here and i joined to learn and repair my own electronics.
                          happy to be here

Comment

Hi all
                            Basically, I've been a computer scientist for a very long time. My first computer - ZX Spectum 48k. But the next one is PC XT 4.77Mhz. Currently (in work) I programming in python (backend). Unfortunately, I don't have much experience in electronics, although for about 10 years I've been interested in drones or 3D printers (I assembled a few pieces myself from scratch, including the Prusa I2 ) - so I have some electronic background (but very small).

I came across this forum by accident - I have a problem with the Dell M4600. It's an old laptop, but I like it a lot and would like to save it. I'll start a new thread - maybe someone can help me (?)

Comment

Hi guys!

My name is Bogdan from Romania, 34 yo, in the pursuit of getting a little umph out of my pc I changed timings of RAM in BIOS and I wound up here.

Comment

Hello,
                                I just discover this forum. I.m from France, and I have inherited a tps3222 dc power supply that is faulty… I work in electronic and IT. So I will try to fix it, as a hobby.
                                Thank you
                                Cedric

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hello all,
                                    So glad I've found this place. as some one new to professional IT and having 4 laptops dumped on my desk in my first 2 weeks I have been saved. hopefully.

Comment

Hi, Me Marvin here from Malawi. I a DIY enthusiast and I wanna be tech savvy

Comment

Hello

Comment

HI am Haidar
                                          came from Uganda kampala starting a repair shop and am always egar to learn

Comment

Working...
                                          X