This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

after years of soldering LEDs together, i'm going to attempt a board repair ...

Comment

Good day,

I am Matthias and I would like to use this forum to seek help in repairing laptops.
      Thanks for all the help in advance and thanks for all the important information that I gathered until now in this forum.

Cheers
      Matthias

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm Dennis from Virginia. Looking forward to finishing a repair on a Samsung QLED TV.

Comment

Hello Everyone! My name is Christian! I'm new in this site. Looks here everything great! Thank you!

Comment

Hi there, my name is Helder, born in 1983. I'm from Portugal and i love to solve problems in electronic stuff.
            Is my hobby. Lucky for me, my 2 daughters trash everything.

Glad this forum exist, time to share and expand the knowledge even more with you all.

Thanks

Comment

Hi, Paul from Ireland. I have a Yamaha RX-A1010 Aventage paired with 5.1 Elac Debut speakers hooked up to an Apple TV and a projector, and a Pro-Ject 6.1 turntable / Yamaha A-S2000KEF and a Yamaha CD-S1000 with R500 Speakers / Marantz NR1608 with a Sony Bravia and Mordant Short Premiere 5.1 speakers. Also a Sony STR-DN1040. Time to start learning how to repair them instead of trading up each time.

Comment

Hello to everyone.
                My Name is Stefan from Germany and i hope to learn something and i want to help if i can.

Comment

Hello. My name is Peter, and I found this through the Learn Electronics Youtube channel. I have always tried to fix anything, but this is my first try at component level electronics. I have a few old guitar amps that need repair, so I'm giving it a try. Thank you.

Comment

Hello, Nice to meet you

Comment

Hi there,

I am danarien, nice to joing you guys.
                      I am an "accidental" Component Level Electronics fixer, has I have issue with my laptop since the last BIOS update of my DELL.
                      Hope to find the solution on the board.

Comment

Hey everybody, I'm new to bad caps but not to electo mechanical repairs. I have been professionally working in the industry since 1992. Hope to be able to help out and also lean some repair tips and tricks from you. Thanks!

Comment

Jeff from Illinois, grew up around tubes and the early days of transistors.
                          Recently regained the electronics interest.
                          Love the shared information
                          Thanks

Comment

Every day tech microsolder for Eva

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hey Guys
                                New to the forum and just starting out in the repair world professionally after dabbling for a few years with various hardware fixes, Mainly looking into flashing GPUs and other items but always on the learning curve. Maybe get back into reflow and reball but its been a while since ive done anything like that.

Cheers

Comment

Hey all. I'm CJ and I fix vintage electronics as a hobby - primarily vintage television, radio, computer and videotape equipment of all ages. With that I naturally change a lot of caps and over the years I've taken an interest in capacitor history as I certainly find a lot of oddball or interesting caps in lots of different equipment . I hope that I can share some of that completely useless knowledge with you all, or at least post some things that are interesting to see!

Comment

Hi to everyone: new member here

Comment

Hello,

Quite a diverse background from the time when the Z80/8080 were new. Lots of development in hardware, software, and firmware since then. Looking forward to adding to the knowledge base when possible.

Thanks!
                                      eb

Comment

Hello, looking forward to reading and learning from all the experts on the forums!

Comment

Hello!
                                          Nice to be here and I hope I can contribute to the community.

/Lars

Comment

Working...
                                          X