This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, Warren smith, Charleston SC. Former product manager for Infor Erp software. Now retired and hobby is electronic repair. Ga tech grad, class of 1984, just after vacuum tubes.

Thanks for helping me out with questions I may have

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hello everyone !

Comment

Hello, everyone! I am a 54 years old electronics guy and a newbie in to this forum.
          I am not an expert and found this forum to enhance my knowledge about electronics and all about troubleshooting.
          I hope you can understand my lack of deep knowledge.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi guys,
                my name is Phil and I'm i repair computers for a company in Germany. This forum already helped me out in the past, so I decided to join it. I hope I can be of help in the future for some other people who are having problems.

regards
                Phil

Comment

Hi to this big family! thanks for let me in!

I am aspiring to learn and have fun with a Vestel and Samsung tvs I have on the bench and help on whatever I can!

Kind Regards to all!!!

Comment

Hi everyone... EBW here.

Comment

Hi all, Ryton here and I'm looking forward to the journey!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hey Folks, first time poster, long time reader. After 3 years of just letting my Pioneer PRO111-FD sit and collect dust after failing from 2 red blinks, looking to the forums for guidance on ressurecting this plasma.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am from China, I am engaged in the maintenance industry, I like to learn new technologies, I hope to get help from everyone, and I am happy to share.

Comment

Hello - I am spanking new to this forum and have joined to get some help and advice regarding a problem I am having with my Vizio TV. I am interested in whether it is fixable and, if so, what parts are most likely the problem.

Comment

Hello. New user here. My background is in IT (Infrastructure, servers, networks, security, and SQL) but like many here I'm just an all-around tinkerer that enjoys learning by doing. I tackle pretty much anything I have time for, even when I don't have time for it. Lately I've been diving into learning electronics repair a bit more since I hate creating more waste in the landfills when something may just need a small part relaced or even just reflowed solder. I'm sure I will have many questions in my future trainings.

Comment

Hello, I am James, came from China. very luck to get this site and learning or discuss some topic here. I am an IT engineer, very interest on hardware. thank you

Comment

Hello, my name is Angel, i'm from Colombia and i'm trying to start a bussines about repairing computers and laptops.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello, I'm a new member from France. Hello everybody !

Cheers

Comment

Hello,
                                          This is Rajesh Johnson Dcunha from India.
                                          I am new to this forum.
                                          This forum has a lot of good technical stuff. I initially came here for motherboard bios related help. Now it seems I can be here fore many more stuff.
                                          Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X