• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Originally posted by aaaStevenGaaa View Post
    Hello everyone!

So that's a little bit about VTVM Already got a mild shock
    Please ignore this line. My cursor jumped around when I was typing. Since I'm new, I guess I can't edit my post yet. I was trying to say that I got a mild shock from the EICO 324 when I touch it and my oscilloscope. I believe the death cap in the 324 is shorted. I measured from one chassis to the other and it read 84VAC with the 324 turned on. With it turned off, it went up to full mains 120VAC. I unplugged it and I won't use it until it's been recapped and aligned.

Comment

Hello everyone!
      Best Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by John English View Post
        Hello. I bought some office furniture and supplies from a liquidator and it came with several HP laptops. They all work but they all have passwords on the BIOS. I'm trying to figure out how to remove the passwords without buying new motherboards.
        <Advice Removed by me>

I edited this to remove my advice. Reading further, if you don't answer the security question 3 times, it locks the computer and only HP can help you unlock it. I wish I could delete my original post. Maybe you could try an HP help forum.

Steven
        Last edited by aaaStevenGaaa; 08-21-2022, 03:34 AM. Reason: Incorrect advice given, couldn't delete post.

Comment

Hi everyone. USAF retired wideband Satcom guy. Did lots of component level maintenance at Kessler AFB on training equipment years ago but gave me a great foundation for employment later in life.

Comment

hello everyone, greetings from Spain,

Comment

Hi everyone. Greetings from Germany.
              This forum rocks!

Comment

Hi there! I've been lurking for a bit, but I'm jumping in now to see if I can get some help with a "two seconds to black" issue. I'm currently reading through the guides just to make sure I'm following the requirements for posting.

It's great to be here and I hope I can learn some fun new stuff. Let's goooooo already.

Comment

Greetings! Great forum!

Comment

Hello from Norfolk Island, where i occasionally do some hardware repair work for locals (and me). Usually i fix software.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Kris from Australia here.
                      Electrician with a keen interest in electronics repair. Wish to improve my skills beyond module replacement and fault find electronics.
                      Love repairing things to save things ending up in landfill.

Comment

Hi all. Hello from Poland.
                        This forum rocks!

Comment

Hi, i am davis from Ghana, thanks for allowing me into this group
                          I am really grateful

Comment

Hey!

Just joined to get access to this amazing community! Also wanna dabble with some stuff in the home lab. There's no doubt I'll learn some new things.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi everyone!
                              I need more input!

Comment

Hi there my name is Björne an i live in sweden, i've allways enjoyed fixing computers and unlocking them when a friend needs help. But this time im really confused. i have scoured the internet for som tool, hack just anything to remove the bios password on my laptop and it seems this is the place to find help. im going out of my mind with this one so if anybody can help med i would be eternaly gratefull.
                                sigpicGramse

Comment

Hey everyone I'm Ben and I do board level repair on all sorts of electronics. Really hope to be able to add to some of the abundant knowledge on here.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                                    Greetings from Poland

Comment

Hi, just found this forum while watching U-tube. I'm interested in BLDC controllers for ebikes and batteries for same. Recently had a DN2450 voltage regulator go bad and can't find replacement and not smart enough to cross-reference substitute, hoping someone on here can help.

Comment

Hie guys
                                        My name is Pheneas chiwenga 25 years am currently studying electronics. I found that this forum is useful for me am here to learn more

Comment

Hello, I'm Nique, 38 years old, and just hobby with pc. I like to repair before buying new stuff. I have a dead motherboard at the moment and stumbled via Google on this site. I hope i can contribute/use information here

Comment

Working...
                                          X