This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, my name is Duniel, 41 years old, Cuban. Married, 2 children. Computer and electronics enthusiast. I came to this forum hoping you can help me.

Comment

Hello everyone

i am very exited by joining this great forum
      My Name is Ahmed from Dubai, I am technical support for computers and cars systems modules

really i am keen to see what is under the hood in this great forum

Comment

Hello All!

Comment

Bom dia, tudo começou quando minha placa mãe parou e minha placa de vídio havia danificado anteriormente, fui procurar um técnico aqui em minha cidade, e para minha surpresa, havia somente um, não havia uma segunda ou terceira opção de reparo, foi ai que interessei em conhecer o mundo da eletrônica, recentemente fiz um curso EAD em reparos de placa de vídeo, fiquei empolgado com o curso, acho que é minha vocação...kkkkk, agora estou a procura de outro curso em placa mãe de descktop, e vou ainda mais longe, procurei na internet um forum para seguir e achei o BADCASPS.NET, que vai ajudar e muito na minha formação, obrigado por me receber estou muito feliz aqui.

Comment

Hi all!

My name is SMDoctor, I picked this name since I'm still really new to Micro electronics field. Doctor seemed fitting since it's really called a “Practice” when your working, and ohh boy do I need practice . I'm originally from FA, CCTV, ACCESS field and started down this road when I found out the Fire Alarm system needed to be replaced because of a soldered fuse was blown. Even if I could at that time I wouldn't be able to replace the fuse since it would void the “UL” and possibly place occupants at risk. As I progressed through my career I would see this all the time like blown Diodes, resistors, Caps etc and we would have to replace the system because no one can repair the board. We've gotten to used to using something for under a year and throw it out when it's perfectly fine. I truly believe electronics repair is a part of the worlds sustainable future and am not looking back.

I'm currently working on a Surface Pro 4 and think I blew up the battery S4 diode because it powers up plugged in but shuts off as soon as it's plug is removed. Out of all the horrible things that could of happened for this battery replacement I'm hoping that's it.

Btw that “Spare” diode that everyone talks about is almost impossible to remove on my surface pro 4 so I just ordered some on Amazon. Thank you for the SP4 board diagram and really appreciate being a part of this forum.

Cheers

Comment

Hello everyone! My name's Cj. I'm from the Philippines. Pleased to meet you everyone!

Comment

Hello , ive just gottten into repairing my graphics cards that I have lying around - gtx 1650 and the gtx 1050ti.

Comment

I'm Joselito from the Philippines. I'm a cellphone technician but I also want to learn in the field of laptops. I know a little about laptops but I want to expand on that by joining this forum...thank you

Comment

Hello! New here, looking to try to fix an LCD TV that was destined for the dump. Found some great info here so far, really appreciate it.

Comment

Hello to all !!! My name is Henrique, a.k.a ricout, im from Santa rita do sapucai - Minas Gerais , Brazil.
                      Im 25 and im new to this world of repairs, trying to get progress in my life, im in real love with all the information i've got here so far.
                      Fun Fact : My city is called " electronic valley " but we even have no 4.5/5g support yet and it was "developed" here

Comment

Hi everybody, thanks for giving me a chance to join in this forum, my full name is Gaudencio Valdez, a senior citizen, from Philippines, live here in Italy, work as regenerator of printer cartridge and printer technician, hope to contribute some idea in printer and cartridge work. Many thanks to all.

Comment

Schematic/board view request for 6 - 71-C5100 - DO2A GP

Comment

Ive been a tinkerer for a while but it's time to step up to a hobbyist. The modern day has shown the value of electronic repair. I'm looking forward to the details of circuit design and repair.

Comment

New guy.... Tom in AK. semi retired aircraft mechanic. pilot, mechanic, instructor. inspector. ex- R&R guitarist. one of my hobbies is building tube amps for guitars.

Comment

Hello!
                                I'm Juan Camilo Cardona, I have 40 years recently completed, I am an electrical technician for 11 years, I am dedicated to everything a little, I currently have a business repair of computer equipment, but I am also installer of security cameras, ambient sound, electrical networks, voice and data networks among other things.
                                I'm from Medellin Colombia and for me it is a pleasure to join badcaps!!!!

Comment

Hei everyone I am an Arduino IoT freak trying to repair my monitor

Comment

Hello to everyone. My name is Przemek. I like to fix different things. Currently i trying to fix a GPUs which are lying at the attic with intention to repair, obviously with your help.

Comment

Hi, my name is John and I am looking for some help at this page. I hope that there will be someone who will be able to help me to solve my problem.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Comment

Since an introduction is required, here's mine.

I'm an Eastern European techie living and working in the UK. I maintain and fix industrial equipment to pay my bills and as a hobby I build and fix electronic equipment.

Imagine me as if Gimli had a C64 growing up (yep, I'm a short stocky but strong guy with a huge beard).

Comment

всем привет

Comment

Working...
                                          X