X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there ,

My name is Christian and im from Montreal Quebec Canada.

ive been using computer since im aprox. 5 y.o (learned DOS comand to launch Duke Nukem and windows 3.8) and build the 1st one at 8 ( good old p2 400mhz , just enough for D2 LOD wit some lag sometimes =D ) wit my dad and so on I kept myself up to date to new technologies on hardware etc.

now im way older many generation of CPU have seen the day ( old crumb status ) and im introducing myself in micro composant diagnostics and repair , I had a knee injury and after 2 surgery its still in bad shape ( the paint wont go away ! can't do much physical activities witout the pain to ramp up ) .

So I started to watch some youtube channels about random repair guys fixing laptop , gpu , mobo , game console , sound amplifier etc etc and I liked it it got me interested in learning this as hobby and who knows maybe it could be a sideline one day. but 1st lets learn and practice while enjoying it !

So thats it for my introduction , hope to have some fun while learning a couple of things wit you guys !

have a good one ,
    - HelpMeRepair -

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Joined this forum just now! Thank you admin for accepting me. I am Alvin Lavilla from Philippines, used to be an SGI system engineer (SGI is now defunct). Found this forum looking for some macbook schematics.

Comment

All I can say is Hi to Everyone!, Newbie here!!!

Comment

Hello, recapping some dumpster finds.

Comment

Hello! New member here. Want to learn more about repairing.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hello guys,

Miroslaw from Poland. IT engineer and PC enthusiast.

I love old school DELL laptops, repair them for friends and family.

This forum seem to have much useful info not available anywhere else. I hope to actively participate

Comment

Hi there - glad to be here!

Long time electronics hobbyist. I've been doing cap kits/tube swaps to keep about a half-dozen arcade monitors humming nicely for a while now. Now needing to turn my attention to some problematic LCD tvs in the house and it looks folks here had some similar experiences. Forums already have been super helpful!

Comment

Hello!
                    Just found this forum .... and immediately I need to use its experienced member base for a troubleshooting issue.
                    Other forms I use are: diyaudio.com, tom's hardware, Linux Mint (forum), Tech Support Forum and EEV Blog.
                    I daily use a mixture of old (but not ancient) gear as well as the latest toys!

Comment

Hi there,
                      i am from germany and study IT

Comment

Hello everyone!
                        My name is Andrzej and I come from ŁÃ³dź, Poland.
                        Back, as I remember, I was fixing televisions, radios and that's how I gained knowledge. The first computers I had were Comodore 64, ATARI 800XL, AMIGA 500. Conversions and modifications are it was very engaging. Now I sometimes repair computer components for myself as a hobby.

Comment

Hello everybody, I'm just starting here, and will try to help as much I can

Comment

1497 introductions here. Not likely anyone will read mine. Hope this forum helps me fix an old TV, though.

Comment

Good morning. Glad I found this pool of knowledge here

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is Alex and i live in Italy, my first one was an hp Pavilion A1000, now i have a clevo P775DM3-G with bios mod Dsanke,
                                but i will upgrade to P775TM1-G shortly by purchasing motherboard and heatsink.
                                PS: I hope to make friends with everyone and i am very happy to have signed up here.

Comment

hello, i need bios password reset for my laptop elite x2 1012 g1. I found your topic https://www.badcaps.net/forum/privat...pm&pmid=496888 but i can't download le rar file on this topic, please help me

Comment

Hi everyone, really great to be a part of this community, i stumbled across it as part of my quest to unlock a bios but amazed at the bredth of content in the forum. I hope i can contribute where possible.

Comment

Hi people. We a from Russia and we a used Pentium-II now.

Comment

hello i am new here

Comment

Re: Hi, and greetings.

HI, im Justin, ive just joined the forum. I live in Manchester England and have an interest in fixing things, be that electronics, washing machines or garden gates!

Im here to increase my knowledge and understanding of electronics/repairs.

Thanks and hello.

Justin

Comment

Working...
                                          X