This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

fairly new to actually fixing stuff down to component level, but always been into electronics and computers. these days like to fix old 8 and 16 bit stuff.

Comment

Hi.
      I am 53 years , Spanish, my first computer was the zx81, some time has passed.

Comment

Hi all. New guy here. 42. I've always loved tinkering and trying to get broken things to work. My intent here is to look for schematic and information that is not otherwise available online. A youtuber's video recommended this site so here I am. Nice to meet y'all I hope to be of help if possible as well.

Comment

I would like to welcome all participants! To begin with, in my free time and desire I am engaged in repair and self-training in the repair of equipment. And I would like to become a full participant for the exchange of experience and ideas. do not judge strictly for English, translation via Google

Comment

Hello every one. I would like to welcome all members of this forum. I am completely amateur with repairing electronics. I found this forum when I was looking potential solution for my laptop issue resolving.

Comment

Hi. I'm Rob. New here, but eager to learn. I found this forum when researching how to fix my speakers that suddenly stopped working. I'm hoping to solder my way back to sound.

Comment

Hello. I have some tech experience with computers. Right now I am having a problem with my surface 4 pro hoping to find a fix!
                I found this forum by chance, hopefully will learn something new in repairing.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi guys, just a quick hello. I'm an Irish lad trying to repair his PS4.

I don't know much about electronic repair but I do like the idea. I enji watching AdamamIT and Stez Fix.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm from the Netherlands and found this forum on account of some files being available that other places charge for. I believe everyone should be able to service and repair their own stuff, as it's good for themselves (zen), their knowledge, the environment and their wallet.

Comment

Hello guys, I'm from Mexico. Hardware aficionado. Been doing basic electronic repairs for a while, looking forward to learn more from this forum as I found this forum as a great source of electronics knowledge in general.

Comment

Okay, blah, blah, told I have to reply to a thread as my first post, so here's said 'first post'... As to why I'm seeming a bit 'salty' about all this, its because I can't view/see certain attachments without registering, which, even though it might be for a bandwidth reason, its still a bit annoying...

Now for the main reason I mainly came here.. its for info on some older capacitors I have laying about from salvage/surplus and needing to see if they're good or not, should just bin them for safety reasons, and if not binning them, then datasheets for said capacitors to find out what tolerances values (when not listed explicitly on the capacitors) and what the ESR values are/should be (loose capacitors/using an atmel-component tester as a rudimentary ESR 'meter'

Comment

Sup, dudes. Small service shop technician, absolute noob bios flasher and looking for logical explanation to various mysteries inside dem desktops and laptops. In all honesty, I'm more interested in the hardware side, but willing to learn and streamline my workflow.

Comment

Puerto Rico Tech Services! Thanks for all your wisdom!

Comment

I there! Im from lisbon and im having an issue with my lenovo yoga 500-14isk.. Witch doenst show any imagem when is not charging! Im sure ill solve the problem in this fórum! Tks in advance

Comment

Hello guys...I just joined the forum.
                                i have been searching for a way to remove a bios password on a lenovo T470s laptop and came across this forum!!
                                great posts..hope to be able to contribute soon

Comment

Hello, my name is Roberto and I am Italian. Always fascinated in electronic repairs. I hope to learn more by reading this forum!

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm Bunthoeun from Cambodia, I am a hardware technician since a few year. very happy to be here

Comment

Hello members my name is Dusan and I am from Slovenia.

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm Dalin, from Cambodia, I am a hardware technician since a few year. very happy to be here

Comment

Hello everyone, I am Sengly from Cambodia. nice to be here to share idea about electonic repair. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X