This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi to everybody, proud to be part of "soldering men" for years to repair motherboard, notebook, everything that can be reborn to new life!

Comment

Hello all! I'm Earnest63 and yes thats the year I was born or hatched as my dad always said I've been having trouble with the BIOS on my E6430 and I'm hoping to figure it out and repair.
      thanks for letting my join this wonderful community.

Comment

Hi All. I am a qualified Electrical Engineer, but spent the last 25 years working in the IT industry. I have decided to go back to my electronics roots, so am updating my skills for microsoldering and SMD techniques. I plan to work mostly on mobile phones, Macbooks, and gaming consoles.

I hope to gain a lot of knowledge from the wealth available here, and hopefully to also contribute back to the BC community!

Comment

Hi i'm chobio.
          Live in japan.

I have many questions.
          Let's help each other

Comment

Hello everyone!
            Let me introduce myself: I am an IT guy from germany.
            My very first computer was a Sinclair ZX spectrum. After that I got a C64 (with floppy and datasette), Amiga 600 and then went to the 386/486 pcs.

Since the beginning I found the hardware and the software of PCs interesting.
            I started being a software developer and I'm doing this for 15 years now (Java, C/C++)
            Whenever needed I reverse engineered things to find out how it works. Even did some Assembler tools for myself.

Keep on your great work people!

Comment

Hello everyone,
              I'm Marton. A software developer from Hungary who has a passion of repairing old video game consoles as a hobby. I would love to expand my knowledge of board level electronic repair so I can learn to fix laptops. (Old and new)

Comment

Hi everybody,

Khalid from Brussels, I'm 42 and working in IT (support and hardware). I'm joining this great forum to learn more about electronics and repairing stuff in my free time.
                I wish you all a great an peaceful day!

Comment

Hi everyone. Love to mess with hardware since I was 10yo. Now trying to get better day by day. My goal is to get good at board repairs. Now I'm saving for oscilloscope and bga rework station.

Comment

Hello, everyone! I am a novice in the electronic maintenance industry.

Comment

Hi, I'm a young repairman for laptops and computers. I am interested in this forum, I want to spend my time on it, learn something new for myself, and share my information if possible.

Comment

hola,a los miembros de esta comunidad,mi nombre es Raul,soy de nacionalidad mexicana,63 años e intentando remontar en este aprendizaje,no me desanimó siento que poco a poco ire avanzado dentro de mis posibilidades,me cuesta trabajo pero creo que si se puede, un ejemplo es mi presentacion para esta comunidad,tarde en entender como hacer mi presentacion pero al final se logro,y bueno; es un placer pertenecer a esta comunidad,no tengo mucho conocimiento,pero si ganas de aprender poco a poco....gracia a todos.

Comment

thanks to all!

Comment

New here, looking for help with a motherboard repair. Know what to do when told, not much into schematics tho.

Comment

hello every one!

Comment

Hello everyone! I am repair tech for marine electronics. Chartplotters, autopilot computers, navigation instruments, battery chargers, etc. From Split, Croatia

Comment

Ciao a tutti, mi chiamo Giovanni, sono un tecnico elettronico e informatico. Sono della provincia di Catania, e mi occupo di riparazione smartphone, pc, e programmazione micro controllori, tra cui Arduino (atmel 8 bit, e STM Arm 32bit), incluso firmware per stampanti 3d di cui ne sono in possesso e uso.
                                  Mi piace l'elettronica analogica e digitale in genere.
                                  Grazie per avermi accettato e spero di trovare nuovi amici e colleghi nel rispondere ai vostri messaggi.
                                  Un saluto Giovanni8911.
                                  Grazie

Comment

whats poppin dawgs
                                    love all the useful stuff on this forum

Comment

Hi community, newcomer and beginner, I'll dig for laptop motherboard repair info.

Comment

Good Day

Jay Carinal From General Santos City Philippines.

Computer System Networking Technology and BS Computer Engineering Graduate from AMA.

Currently we have a small physical shop here in our place we offer Parts & Services .

Comment

Hello BADCAPS.NET FORUM. I'm Bunthoeun from Cambodia, I am a hardware technician since a few year. very happy to be here

Comment

Working...
                                          X