This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi I am a TV repair technician with some experience and still like to try some adventure in this field.
    I am delighted to join this community.

Comment

Hi! I am a young student who tries to fix his 2019 MacBook Pro on his own.

Comment

Hello

AHC Computers from Schaijk is watching sometimes

Comment

Hi Guys

I'm Jizzim, just attempting to fix things. Trying out a new hobby.

Comment

Hello badCappers,
            I'm Dogan and I really like fixing things as a hobby.

Comment

Sailordie
              Joined 3-15-22
              Sorry for the delay in sending
              I live in Fairhope. Al

I received my electronics training from the US Naval Air in Memphis TN back in 63 when we were still studying Vacuum tubes. I have always tinkered with autos, mechanical and electrical equipment, electronics and boats.
              I found your site while looking for info. to repair my Vizio D55U-D1 TV and in the time I have spent looking thru your site there appears to be a bunch of very knowledgeable individuals willing to share info.
              I spent most of my working days in white collar jobs in Sales, Service, Distribution and Manufacturing. As a principal I ran a machining facility where our customers were the major auto manufacturers and after selling my interest I took a position as plant manager manufacturing missile containers for the US Air Force.
              In any case I am retired now and spend most of my time messing with autos and things that break either in my house or friends.
              Glad to be on board.

Comment

Hi all. Looking forward to learning and fixing my gear

Comment

Hi folks,
                  I'm John Boyett with Hamilton B.A.S.E. in Hamilton, Alabama, USA. I've been in business for 20 years, but just recently getting started with component level board repair. I work on almost anything except products made by "the fruit company."

Comment

Hello, my name is Mel just here to listen & learn lol. Home diy hobbyist tinkering with computers and electronics since high school.

Comment

Hello badcaps! I'm amateur take-aparter of things and occasionally fix things. I like digital stuff from the 80s and running a wire across the board.

Comment

Hi there everyone, this forum helped me a lot few months ago, i'm a mechanical engineering student, but really like to do stuff and repair electronics (hopefully) since I was a kid. Thanks for this forum, really helpful

Comment

Hi everyone.
                          Just enjoy TRYING to fix stuff, especially PS4s

Comment

Hello everybody,
                            thank you that your forum exist. I found exactly information I was looking for, to repair my old card.

Comment

Hi all

Comment

hello everyone

Comment

Good Morning! I'm Eduardo from Brazil, I'm a computer and electronics technician for over 30 years and I have technical assistance, I seek a lot of knowledge in this forum, I hope you understand that I use a translator

Comment

Hi All
                                    I just love fixing things and if I can't fix it I really enjoy the Sparks of Failiure !

Regards Groat
                                    I just love fixing things and if I can’t fix it I really enjoy the Sparks of Failiure !

Groat…

Comment

Good day

Comment

Ben here,

Very pleased to have found this forum. Thank you!!

Comment

Hello, everyone. My name is Rikk and to be honest. I'm on here because my sony bravia tv model XBR-49X800D have red blinking light 6 times.Therefore, I need help with schematics for this tv, so I can find where bl_err is located at. Please help so my wife will leave me alone, my wife is very mad at me for this tv problem. Help plz.

Comment

Working...
                                          X