X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello from Germany!
    I was looking on the internet for some information that will help me to repair my old Panasonic Plasma TV. And it seems that this is the place where I will find some.

Comment

Hello to everyone using the badcaps.net forums.
      My name is Jim and I am based in the U.K.
      I am attempting to learn electronics repair, particularly PC motherboards, laptops and graphics cards.

Cheers,
      Jim

Comment

Been in Systems administration, phone system administration for a while now. getting into board repair to fulfill a long desire to understand on a physical level what my computers are doing.

Comment

Hello

I am located in France , I work on sensors for various domains .

I use a lot of used equipements to save money and be able to purchase more equipements as electronic lab stuff is costly .

Regards from France
          M H

Comment

Greetings Everyone from Hungary,

I recently registered. Electronics repair is my hobby. In cars and PCs.
            I see a lot of useful things here on the forum, so I registered.

hello Stavi

Comment

Hi thanks for this amazing forum,
              Ready to discuss capacitors related things
              Later

Comment

Hello guys, this is Roger from Lebanon.

I'm into software programming, networking, cloud computing, etc.

I'm also an electronics enthusiast since I was 13!

I play with MCUs (TI's TM4C123GH6PM 32-bit MCU) and some Arduino stuff

I lately used an Arduino Nano with ADS1115 (16-bit ADC) to monitor and log power rails on my sister's Apple MacBook Pro A1278 (820-2396B) and discovered one power rail gets down to 0 when the screen glitches (strange green and red patterns).

Cheers!

Comment

Hello the Badcaps world,

I'm from south of France. I've been hanging out on the internet for many moons... I'm tired of mainstream forums. I arrived here by chance, but given the high level of technicality I could see, I couldn't leave so quickly

Comment

Hi I'm from the UK and had heard about Badcaps on a few youtube vids. so after the wifes tv broke and my hobby is messing with electrical stuff i decided to join. Not worked on a tv before so looking forward to learning

Comment

Hi everyone! A spaniard salutes you! I found this forum by chance while looking for resources to fix my UPS. I will be in your care from now on
                      See you!

Comment

Hi all. I am from Spain but living now in the Netherlands. I found this site searching for boardview schematics. I am impressed with the amount information here. Thanks a lot guys

Comment

Hi all! Born as a programmer, 3 years ago I also started repair lab that grows fastly. I want to thanks all who helps to find very useful resources over the internet

Comment

Greetings from Italy, I am Romano, almost retired telecommunications technician.
                            My first IT experiences date back to 1987 with a wonderful olivetti M24.
                            Searching for information on google made me arrive at this forum by chance, I hope I can be useful and share my technical knowledge with others.
                            If my English is not perfect it is not my fault .... but the translator's .... hello everyone!

Comment

Greetings from Italy, I am Romano, almost retired telecommunications technician.
                              My first IT experiences date back to 1987 with a wonderful olivetti M24.
                              Searching for information on google made me arrive at this forum by chance, I hope I can be useful and share my technical knowledge with others.
                              If my English is not perfect it is not my fault .... but the translator's .... hello everyone!

Comment

Hello!
                                Desperately seeking for HP BIOS files.
                                Found them, thnx!!

Comment

Hi, Dan from Ohio. I’m a welder and millwright.
                                  Looking for help fixing my tv.

Comment

Hello from Quebec. I'm an IT guy who likes to repair laptops, PC and electronics in general. In this forum, I've found the right information to help me repair my Vizio M43-C1 TV and I would like to share my knowledge. Thanks everybody.

Comment

Hello, my name is Javier from Argentina. I have knowledges in computers, networking, linux, programing and electronic.

Greetings.

Comment

Hi, im Eduardo GL, im from Mexico City.
                                        I'm a mobile phone technician but some months ago, i start repairing gpu cards for customers, and i have found this forum; i do really like, i have found a lot usefull information.

I have a lot ICs for laptop, mobile phones and now i will star getting mosfet and other stuff like this in Mexico City if some one requieres.

PD Sorry for the bad english, i has study at public school

Comment

Hello! I'm from Romania, looking for all thing related to fixing all type of electronic, kind of a noob, hopefully I'll learn from the experience people on this forum! Cheers guys!

Comment

Working...
                                          X