This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I'am Did from Toulouse France. Glad to find this website.

Comment

Hello, Kyle From Canada. I started fixing electronics a couple of months ago to pass the time and now i'm 30 projects deep with only about half finished. Hoping to get into some good knowledge here to get through a few of the complex ones.

Comment

Bonjour! I've came here to learn some electronic stuffs, looking forward to you guys sharing! thank you!

Comment

Hi, my name's Roman and I'm a newbe. I need to feed my learning addiction. I'm here, to share and learn. I want to on my keyboard backlight in my Asus laptop which originaly doesn't have a backlight feature. I hope for your help and support to resolve this issue.
          I found this place because I've been serarching any solution for my problem.

Comment

Hello good people! greetings from Poland! I'm here to learn reparing graphic cards, motherboards. Nice to find this site. Thank You.

Comment

hello to all enthusiasts and ppl in need xD

Comment

Hello everyone, Im kind of in a pickle cause i was repairing an asus laptop and accidentally knocked off a few components. Thought this forum might help but i first have to get posting privilages lol.

Comment

hello to all...i am from germany...i am pleased to be here...

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum. I'm from Bs As. Argentina and I found this place trying to fix my led tv.
                    The information has been very helpful, thank you all!

Comment

Good day, everyone! I was here looking for a solution on my gray-screening HP monitor, and decided to register and stay!

I'm from the good old state of Kansas. I have a cockatiel named Pepper and a lovebird named Toad. I recently upgraded to a late 2012 Mac Mini recently.

Pleased to be here!!

Comment

Hello, I am an IT technician in Sweden. This forum has already helped me with several repairs. Excellent forum!

Comment

Hello! I'm from the Netherlands!

Comment

I am a retired FAE. Now working on a broken HP laptop.
                            The information in this forum is very useful. Thanks to the effort of every member

Comment

Hi there, newby here, trying to find a solution to fix my monitor, hope I can achieve it and at same time share my info with other folks!

Comment

Hi there, good with RE but pretty new to the whole BIOS rev. Hope I'll find my way around

Comment

buena tarde desde colombia mi nombre de pila es jeison y estoy iniciando apenas en el mundo de las reparaciones de dispositivos portatiles desde aproximadamente año y medio, estoy muy interesado en especializarme en las reparaciones de nivel electrónico, por lo cual espero obtener y compartir la mayor cantidad de informacion posible para lograr mis objetivos y colaborar con la comunidad, tambien he empezado estudios para convertirme en programador de software, ya que estoy subido en este viaje que mejor que hacerlo con todos los juguetes, de antemano gracias por su aceptacion

Comment

Hi,
                                    thank You for great community.
                                    I'm power system engineer, and my hobby are electronic.
                                    Electronic as retro gaming, CRTs, and old PC's.
                                    English is not my native language, so be gentle.
                                    Have experience with PS1,2,3,4, Xbox OG, 360, CRTs, and latest interest are P1 133 laptops. Working on restoring damaged bios.
                                    As hobbyist have a lot (mostly unnecessary) equipment Siglent SDS1104X-E upgraded to SDS1204X-E Mixed Signal Oscilloscope, hot air gun, some aliexpress quicko soldering irons (not bad tool at all), latest shopping micro usb grinder, Xgecu, etc...
                                    Years and years of collecting and shopping on aliexpress (still married)...
                                    Yep, shortly hobbyist :-)
                                    Thank You.

Comment

I have a bunch of fallen soldiers synthesizers I'm hoping to bring back to life

Comment

Greetings from Argentina!

I´m actually working as a technician, so I´ll try to help if I can.

The main reason why I registered is because this forum helped me with some bios files, so I´ll try to return the favor by sharing those that haven´t been already shared.

Comment

Hello team,
                                          I registered today to read and learn a little.
                                          I'm from Germany and my english is a bit rusty, but google helps me a bit.
                                          I'm not a PC newbie, but over the years I've forgotten quite a few things,
                                          I might need a little help.
                                          have a nice day and it's safe to read.

Comment

Working...
                                          X