X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Boa tarde,
    Meu nome é José Geraldo, trabalho como técnico em manutenção de equipamentos para informática. Tenho formação em nível técnico eletrônica, estou começando a dar manutenção em placas lógicas. Tenho um conhecimento inicial, mas pouca experiência. Aqui venho em busca de dicas, manuais, esquemas, e etc...
    Desde já agradeço as colaborações, e fico disposto a colaborar sempre que tive uma informação ou conhecimento para ajudar.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-06-2022, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Fine coffee and working electronics isn’t asking too much.
      Hope to have both soon with a little help

Comment

Hello all, just joined this sight. From what I can tell there are a lot of smart people here and that's good for a noob like me. I have no real electrical component experience except for one class in college. That's why I look for sights like this. My expertise is in plastics and tooling. I can take a napkin sketch and turn it into a part. I have a machining and tool design background. I have over 30 years using cad, and close to 10 years as a tool and die maker. If I can help any of you please PM me. Thank you in advance for answering questions I will have on fixing my electronics. If it went together, it comes apart, to fix.😃, Kurt B.

Comment

Hello to you,
          I just found your site because I was looking for information on
          my ASUS F751LJ which has fan failure (blue wire pwm command is missing.
          I'm 63 and I love electronics.
          I was a TV repairman, but today I am retired.
          I am looking for the schematic or part of the schematic for the fan.
          thanks in advance
          Pardon my English, I use Translate
          pascal

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Hello everybody. I'm from Portugal and I'm just a enthusiastic. Hope to learn from everyone. Thanks a lot..

Comment

I'm Sean I do this as a side hobby and just looking for places with information or help

Comment

Hi everyone, great info on this site which is very helpful. Have questions to ask which I will post shortly (1080ti troubleshooting).

Comment

Hello my name is Bruno I'm 22 years old I'm Brazilian I need the electrical schematic of the motherboard of the H61H2-M2

Comment

Hello fellow nerds and alike.

I am self teaching myself in repairing electronic stuff and found some of your posts very helpful.

Now however I will have to ask some detailed questions which I will write about in a new thread.

Regards

Comment

Hello!

Im, 25, engineering student and, like most of you guys, I like to repair and do things myself!

I hope to learn a lot here.

Comment

Hello

Denem271 here and i am glad to be part of this forum

Comment

Hello everyone,
                            New to this forum but old hand in electronics, it's a bit by chance that I discovered this site because I'm curious to see how other people facing the same problems of capacitor failure, have solved them... I also don't despair of learning new unknown tricks or tricks.
                            In my career as an electronics engineer, specializing in aeronautical equipment, I have repeatedly been confronted with these problems which are the cause of at least half of the breakdowns.
                            As a self-taught computer hobbyist, I almost always built my computers myself. And I often had to troubleshoot those of others!
                            And almost one in two hardware failures were due to capacitors...
                            As retirement approaches, it's time to reconnect with old passions...
                            Regards,
                            Etienne

PS: be indulgent, English is not my mother tongue.

Comment

hello i'm new here
                              I'm basically researching and fixing bugs on graphics and gaming consoles sometimes you need some advice because you're looking in the wrong direction
                              i am happy to be able to join the site where information is shared greetings to all together

Comment

Hello, i am Filipe and i am from from Portugal. Just registered and look forward to getting to know some of the people. I am not a electronics pro. just a hobby for me. So hope to have some guides from you guys. Thank you.

Comment

Greetings.
                                  My Name is Dale Knight and I am a 52 year old electronic junkie . Like Topcat I too got my start with the commodore 64. I stumbled upon your forum by accident with a Google such regarding repairing a ryobi charger and glad that I did. I look forward to being a regular visitor and contributor.

Comment

Hi, I'm new here and I appreciate the posts done around the Marantz AVR technical details to resolve an issue I'm facing too.

Comment

Hi, I'm new, my name is Biniou i am not a pro but very interested by repairing laptops,
                                      HiFi, and all i can fix myself

Comment

Hi!. Carlitos form Chile here. Nice to be here.

Comment

sharp aquos lc-50ue630x: black screen and blinking white lights.

i have the same issue on my sharp aquos lc-50ue630x, i have tried this process holding down [CH_DOWN] and [VOL_UP] and the backlight went up while the screen is lighted there is nothing, how do i reset it to service menu or what should i do next. reminding my tv is sharp aquos lc-50ue630x

thank u

Comment

Working...
                                          X