Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung UN65JS9500 / BN44-00818A - no LED backlight

Originally posted by lorax1284 View Post
    Has anyone encountered problems with this board related to the optoisolators? the "EL1018" chips? My brother is doing the analysis, he thinks one of these is bad on my TV: the symptom prior to the backlight going out entirely was occasionally when the TV was turned on the backlight would "strobe" quickly... he's getting the part and will be able to replace it but just wondering of others have had this particular part fail on the BN44-00818a board.
    Likely not. These optos are likely control feedback for the standby regulators. Different issue.

Comment

Greetings. Same power supply. When plugged in, something starts clicking. There is a complete short circuit on the connector to the second power supply, each leg rings to all the others. I have no experience repairing power supplies. Can someone tell me how to find an element that is short circuited?

Comment

Hello, I am troubleshooting a Toshiba 55LF621U21 without a schematic. My voltages are good but there is no backlight or backlight voltage. I don't know what it should read anyway. LOL If I can find a schematic for this set or even just the PS board, that would help a lot. The board is 1T920000900. The area around the LED driver looks like it gets hot but I checked R903 and it checks good for ohms. No power at P803. I would appreciate the help. Thank you
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X