Samsung PS42C450B1W sticky/stuck volume please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung PS42C450B1W sticky/stuck volume please help

From UK to, have an issue with a Samsung PS42C450B1W, I would like to know about the control iv sensor for side touch sensitive buttons on the tv, when you disconnect the buttons from inside I lose the control function of the remote control and as I have a volume button that seems to be stuck I'd like to know what wires I can chop to get the control of my tv back through just the function of the remote control, .
    Last edited by daflee; 06-14-2014, 06:53 AM.

Re: Samsung PS42C450B1W sticky/stuck volume please help

Replace side control it is held in with hot glue ? Flocko

Comment

I'm going to send off for another one just wanted to know which wires I can chop for the time being as all I want to keep is the sensor for the remote and if I can succeed in finding the right wires if rather not replace as it will no doubt go wrong at some point in time, thanks for replying :-)

Comment

Yes it's held in by glue

Comment

I have one in my hand now BN41-01421A model PC450/550 and i dont think its a case of cutting a wire? you will need to replace the board if you get the hot glue of first then gently lift as it is still held by twin stick along the face Flocko

Comment

Ok thanks very much :-)
            Is there anything that I can buy from my local hardware store for glueing the replacement aback in, so I don't have to go out and buy a glue gun?

Comment

I think you will find that any twin stick tape will do the job of holding in place. Flocko

Comment

Working...
              X