Problem with Samsung UE55MU6120KXZT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Samsung UE55MU6120KXZT

Hi everyone i'm new on this forum, i have a problem with Samsung UE55MU6120KXZT, motherboard model: BN41-02568, After disconnection from 220V the TV remains switched off with status led off. I need information on how to proceed with reprogramming the flash memory and the BIN file to reprogram it. I am not very experienced but I would like to learn so the more detailed the information, the better it will be for me to proceed with this repair.
    If there is already a thread of this type can you send it to me or link it. I include photos of the motherboard where you can see the IC, thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by GDACS View Post
    Hi everyone i'm new on this forum, i have a problem with Samsung UE55MU6120KXZT, motherboard model: BN41-02568, After disconnection from 220V the TV remains switched off with status led off. I need information on how to proceed with reprogramming the flash memory and the BIN file to reprogram it. I am not very experienced but I would like to learn so the more detailed the information, the better it will be for me to proceed with this repair.
    If there is already a thread of this type can you send it to me or link it. I include photos of the motherboard where you can see the IC, thanks in advance.
    what do you want... the TV remain working or the LED remain on after you disconnected from wall 220?

Comment

Working...
    X