Haas HK65US311 65" tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haas HK65US311 65" tv

Today I got a 65" TV from Hass company. It was not showing any picture. I taped the 6 lines of the Tcon FFC cable on the faulty side of the shade and the picture came but the display on the side where I blocked the pins was not showing properly. I checked the volts on the VGH point and -3.5 volts was abnormal, there should be about 28 to 30 volts on this point! There were +30 volts on the VGH point on the Tcon. I put a jumper on the source PCB from the Tcon side and saw, the raster started appearing on the display. I also tried soldering the 6 blocked pins but the picture did not come properly. If any master has any information about this, please help me.
    Attached Files

Sounds to me no sense, why jumpering the vgh might have a change on screen? it's about unlikely that an interruption can happen from tcon to panel strip board, unless someone other put hands before you.. remove the jumper and check continuity in the vgh path, where it stops, to be true i saw a video from "vcore llc" or similar.. where this happened but tcon was not separated, anyway if you find interruption it is likely dirt that is also in others traces/pins..
    check all others signals.

Comment

Working...
    X