Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samsung ps42c430

hello to all

i have a problem with 42''tv.when i try switch on pass in stand by i open it to check and when take off x-main board have sound and tv stay switch on but i dont have pic .
    Can someone help me to fix this problem

Re: samsung ps42c430

The X-main is faulty -- it's a common issue with this model. After you replace it, it's essential to update the software on your TV to prevent the issue reoccurring.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

so is only to change it or try do repair please can help check other things first decise change this part

Comment

IIRC, the board is available for under £20, so I'd just replace it as it's not easy to repair them (lots of hard to source parts.)
        Since you unplugged X-main and the sound came back that's more than likely where the fault is.
        Last edited by tom66; 03-26-2013, 08:39 AM.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Working...
        X