Laptop Schematic Diagrams. . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Laptop Schematic Diagrams. . . .

Schematics for an Asus TP412FA perhaps please ....?
    I jumped the first MOSFET, since the board shorted out and did not want to power up.
    But the battery does not want to charge, even though the charging LED is on.
    Not sure if it's the battery, or because I bypassed the first input MOSFET, so that the second MOSFET could get power. Need schematics to help try and figure out if I interfered with charging circuit.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Hello all, I have a HP ENVY x360 m Convertible Model15m-cn0012dx ... under that it says "Contains IC: 1000M-7265NG" ... I have not removed Mother board to look for identifications on it and there is also a "PW" power board and a "SD" secure data storage board.

Is there a recommended method to access the schematics ?

Comment

Brother do you have schematic for 305-14ibd. The trackpad is not working even I have a working replacement installed and tested from other unit.

Comment

Originally posted by jermac0711 View Post
            Brother do you have schematic for 305-14ibd. The trackpad is not working even I have a working replacement installed and tested from other unit.
            Please read Before requesting Laptop Schematics
            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=99626
            Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            Please post your request in an existing thread if there is one thats related to your request/problem,otherwise start your own thread,do not post bios requests in a schematic thread and vice versa.

Any posts that are Off-topic will be deleted. Any thread hijacks will be deleted,START YOUR OWN THREAD !!!.

Post once and be patient waiting for a reply.Multiple posts and threads will be deleted.You can Bump your thread/post once every 48 hours if no one has replied.

Post the make and model number and/or the motherboard part number in the thread title,and include as much information as you can in your post,such as the motherboard revision number.
            (See the Beginners guidelines sticky thread for help how to identify the motherboard part number https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758)

Thread with titles such as "need schematic" are useless,and at the moderators discretion can and will be deleted.

A good thread title makes it easier for site searching and for google indexing.

Use the forum search ,what you are looking for may be posted already.

This is an english language forum so please post in English only .

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...747#post883747

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Hello Brothers. I need schematic for HP i5s-eq2000ne
                Motherboard: DA0P5JMB6A0 REV A
                MODEL: OP5J

Thank you in advance

Comment

I am learning laptop repairing.

I need schematic diagram of fast generation to 12 generation Laptop.

So I can practice all the generation laptop.

Please help me to give*me*the*diagram

Comment

Good morning and thanks everyone for this forum!!
                    Im looking for boardview or schematic for Asus rog strix gl702zc
                    Charger goes to safe mode and i want to know which pin is true ground looking for a solution

Comment

do you have schematic diagram for HP ENVY 15m-ds0000 x360 Convertible?

Comment

Originally posted by CAPTGENE View Post
                        do you have schematic diagram for HP ENVY 15m-ds0000 x360 Convertible?
                        Post a picture of the motherboard model number

Example

Attached Files
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                        X