Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus X51R Schematic

Hi everybody,
    Can someoene have a shematic for an asus x51r.
    thank you in advance.

Re: Asus X51R

Check this

Comment

Thanks for the schematic.I wander if ever someone have this weird breakdown.Firstly the laptop battery is dead.When i plugged the charger into the laptop, it turns on without pushing the start button but when i switched it off and restart it by pushing the start button.....i can see some led but the screen is black. i've to wait 3 hours to begin what i've said before.

Thank you in advance

Comment

Thanks for the schematic.I wonder if ever someone have this weird breakdown.Firstly the laptop battery is dead.When i plugged the charger into the laptop, it turns on without pushing the start button but when i switched it off and restart it by pushing the start button.....i can see some led but the screen is black. i've to wait 3 hours to begin what i've said before.

Thank you in advance......................

Comment

Check KBC EC and Southbridge

Comment

Thanks for reply, what's KBC and EC ?

Comment

keyboard controller (U1902 page 29)

Comment

This laptop model does not initialize (black screen, no POST) without a faulty RTC battery. Put new RTC 3023 3V battery and check the result.

Comment

This laptop model does not initialize (black screen, no POST) WITH A FAULTY RTC BATTERY. Also often there as a bad contact between battery holder and the battery, so please check the voltage directly on the battery holder pins. Put a new RTC 3023 3V battery and check for the normal POST.

Comment

Working...
                  X