Sim+ 4000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sim+ 4000

I'm looking for the Bios of the SIM+ 4000. I've been looking for a long time and I can't find it.

Re: Sim+ 4000

Not sure what you need, more info is needed, upload model stickers, there is a dell 4000 but it is a dinosaur from 2000.

Comment

Positivo sim+ 4000. I think it's from 2011.
      I know it's old and weak, but I want to fix it to give it to a little girl who needs it for schoolwork.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by fer123sdf; 08-29-2022, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Ok, not that old, I currently have two toshibas L455 and another toshiba 55T, same customer, all win 7, all have a virus that propagates thru USB. Customer wants them cleaned out, nothing removed...busted two of my USBs.
        It looks like an intel device, so if you can extract the BIOS all that can be done is clean out the ME region, but that is done when you have a very slow response, high speed fan, non-working devices like keyboard, mouse and the screen does work, shows logo. If screen does not light up, but you do have a response like fan on, charging lights, power button lights up, usually the BIOS region is corrupted. You will need another bios region.
        Found a site that might have it, sign up and ask for it: https://eletronicabr.com/files/file/...onicabrcomrar/
        Hopefully website still works: https://servicos.meupositivo.com.br/...o/index.html#/
        Last edited by Mazorca; 08-29-2022, 10:02 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

Bios is corrupted, it doesn't even read.
          I will look at the website.
          Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by fer123sdf View Post
            Bios is corrupted, it doesn't even read.
            I will look at the website.
            Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it.
            post the motherboard part number
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              post the motherboard part number

This is the motherboard number.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X