Clear All

Latitude 3420 cyborg-l14 mb tgl new lan 213105-1

please help me.thanks All my friends
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tdelfy; 06-06-2022, 12:08 AM. Reason: bios

Re: Latitude 3420 cyborg-l14 mb tgl new lan 213105-1

What help ? How to help you ?
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      bios it no power

Comment

Originally posted by tdelfy View Post
        please help me.thanks all my friends
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by satishkumar View Post
          no turn on.bios not work

Comment

no turn on.bios not work
            For dell brands attach the service tag number with the original bios.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by hoaca388; 06-07-2022, 04:39 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
              For dell brands attach the service tag number with the original bios.
              bios pw on but no work

Comment

it bios run new svtag and no detect SSD.
                please fix for me
                Attached Files

Comment

Re: Vostro 14 5410 cyborg-V14 mb tgl new PD NNV1P4JB 213110-1

Can someone help me with this file,the ones above the laptop just powers on and displays just a blank screen

Comment

Re: Vostro 14 5410 cyborg-V14 mb tgl new PD NNV1P4JB 213110-1

Originally posted by masadzala View Post
                    Can someone help me with this file,the ones above the laptop just powers on and displays just a blank screen
                    Upload your Backup Bios and write your Device Service Tag.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I have a problem, my laptop does not turn on and does not display the image in the original bios. I found the bios on this forum. The device is working, but the LAN is not working (code 10) in Windows. Motherboard have i7 CPU. Someone can help me.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by konradx; 04-04-2023, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by konradx View Post
                        I have a problem, my laptop does not turn on and does not display the image in the original bios. I found the bios on this forum. The device is working, but the LAN is not working (code 10) in Windows. Motherboard have i7 CPU. Someone can help me.
                        I think the files names are wrong, this "Oryginal 3420" should be the working dump with a LAN Problem, and this "dell 213105-1++" is your Original BIOS. Right?

Write your Device Service Tag, in order to create a New BIOS for you.
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        >>>>>

Comment

"Oryginal 3420" this is the oryginal Dump, my service Tag 4W6LJG3

Comment

Here's your New BIOS, try it and give me results.

I'm not sure if it will help you with the LAN Problem, because the MAC Address is Wrong. Maybe the LAN wasn't working before.
                            Attached Files
                            >>>>>

Comment

The laptop turns on but still has a code 10 on the LAN card. I think someone previously wanted to repair this laptop and flash the BIOS by flashing the wrong BIOS.

Comment

The laptop turns on but still has a code 10 on the LAN card. I think someone previously wanted to repair this laptop and flash the BIOS by flashing the wrong BIOS.
                                I found solution , network card was broken, repleced that and LAN work

Comment

I found solution , network card was broken, repleced that and LAN work
                                  Good to know.
                                  >>>>>

Comment

help me 213105-1 no power my service Tag 67STKG3
                                    Attached Files

Comment

it bios run new svtag and no detect SSD.
                                      please fix for me
                                      And how did you solve this problem?

Comment

I lost the old bios and yes it turns on but the SSD is not visible, how did you solve it? Help me friends

Comment

Working...
                                        X