Toshiba c55-a 8mb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba c55-a 8mb

TOSHIBA C55-A-1JV Hello I looking for a 8MB bin dump for this laptop motherboard. I found only 4 MB+ 2MB combinations in this forum topics, but this one is only have an 8 MB dump.

Motherboard number is: DB10BM-6050A2623101-MB-A02

Thanks for any help
    Attached Files

Re: Toshiba c55-a 8mb

Satellite C55C55t
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

All the voltages are present, hard disk doesnt spin, keyboard lights ( caps lock, num lock) not blinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Daudi83 View Post
        All the voltages are present, hard disk doesnt spin, keyboard lights ( caps lock, num lock) not blinking.
        I loaded wrong bios, need serial number.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Toshiba Sattelite C50-A-1JV
          SN: 2E032189U

Thank You mate.

And its C50 not C55 just the another sticker on it was C55 but its intel.

Comment

Unfortunately, this model does not have bios on the Dynabook site.

Comment

Yeah thats why i asked here. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                Unfortunately, this model does not have bios on the Dynabook site.
                Toshiba have dropped support for a lot of the older models.
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Daudi83 View Post
                  Yeah thats why i asked here. Thanks
                  The short toshiba part number is PSCJGE ,you might be able to find the same bios at one of the paid sites. The laptop was originally configured with no operating system,its possible to flash another bios from the same motherboard part number,you might also have to flash the EC.Some of the toshiba models had an 8MB bios for win 7 and 2 bios chips for the win 8 models.
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank You SMDFlea, i will see, coz its look alike a bios problem only, even i dont like this models i need to repair it :P
                    If i will find any working one i put under my comment
                    Last edited by Daudi83; 04-27-2022, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I got this, but nothing changed , hope it will help to somebody else.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X