bin file da0g3embcd0 rev d bid0878A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bin file da0g3embcd0 rev d bid0878A

i need this bin file da0g3embcd0 rev d bid0878A Omen 15-EK0013DX help me please !!!

Re: bin file da0g3embcd0 rev d bid0878A

Originally posted by Orfali View Post
    i need this bin file da0g3embcd0 rev d bid0878A Omen 15-EK0013DX help me please !!!
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

HELLO FRIENDS, I have a problem with an hp omen model 15-ek0007, the da0g3embcd0 rev d board, which takes time to give video or enter the bios and does not recognize the ssd hard drive and I already tried another ssd and the same problem. I attach original bios files I appreciate if someone can help me
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by heramirezc27 View Post
        HELLO FRIENDS, I have a problem with an hp omen model 15-ek0007, the da0g3embcd0 rev d board, which takes time to give video or enter the bios and does not recognize the ssd hard drive and I already tried another ssd and the same problem. I attach original bios files I appreciate if someone can help me
        OMEN Laptop - 15-ek0007la
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

hello I need the ec chip bin al ready flash the main and my problem persist, I think its the ec because I flash two different bins in the main help please friends

Comment

Originally posted by danielgagcia View Post
            hello I need the ec chip bin al ready flash the main and my problem persist, I think its the ec because I flash two different bins in the main help please friends
            Upload your BIOS Backup here, write your Device Model Number and Serial Number.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
              Upload your BIOS Backup here, write your Device Model Number and Serial Number.
              Hi mi model is OMEN - 15-ek0012la
              I cant find the serial number because don't have the cover
              but those are my dumps
              this mb have 3 chips I have a dump for "1" and 2 but not for the third chip
              this image explain this
              I tried flashing the "1" and "2" chip but the problem still I think the problem is in the "3" chip
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi mi model is OMEN - 15-ek0012la
                I cant find the serial number because don't have the cover
                but those are my dumps
                this mb have 3 chips I have a dump for "1" and 2 but not for the third chip
                this image explain this
                I tried flashing the "1" and "2" chip but the problem still I think the problem is in the "3" chip
                Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from HP with your DMI and Windows Key.
                I think the Chip number 2 is the EC Chip and you didn't upload its content neither it's number. The Chip NO #3 is the vBIOS, it's for the GPU.

Serial Number: 5CD0457WN2.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by hardware1; 04-11-2023, 08:06 AM.
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                  Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from HP with your DMI and Windows Key.
                  I think the Chip number 2 is the EC Chip and you didn't upload its content neither it's number. The Chip NO #3 is the vBIOS, it's for the GPU.

Serial Number: 5CD0457WN2.
                  my apologize the chips is a Winbond 25Q80DVS
                  the another chip is a MX25U8033E
                  The dump is here

thanks your answer its very helpful I don't know that 3rd chip called vBios
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by danielgagcia; 04-11-2023, 09:18 AM.

Comment

my apologize the chips is a Winbond 25Q80DVS
                    the another chip is a MX25U8033E
                    The dump is here

thanks your answer its very helpful I don't know that 3rd chip called vBios
                    This EC file was posted as a Dump in Post #3, you can try it.
                    About the vBIOS, you need to take it from a working device also.
                    Attached Files
                    >>>>>

Comment

Thanks a lot dude!

Comment

@hardware1

hello,

i have an omen model 15-ek0004nl with battery power on issue.
                        with other bin, not precisly for this model, all work fine, with original cant power on first time if not external adapter are connected.

think me issue, this is my dump, can do something or the older one that is posted, model 15-ek0007la can be adapted with the original key/model serial?

many thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by newnoob View Post
                          @hardware1

hello,

i have an omen model 15-ek0004nl with battery power on issue.
                          with other bin, not precisly for this model, all work fine, with original cant power on first time if not external adapter are connected.

think me issue, this is my dump, can do something or the older one that is posted, model 15-ek0007la can be adapted with the original key/model serial?

many thanks

here is your new bios
                          Serial Number :- 5CD026G9LG

DMI @ 400000-401FFF
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by qayyum786; 09-17-2023, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
                            here is your new bios

DMI @ 400000-401FFF
                            thanks, i will try now.

is clean me?

Comment

Originally posted by newnoob View Post
                              thanks, i will try now.
                              is clean me?
                              RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
                                here is your new bios

DMI @ 400000-401FFF
                                not worked, same issue.

hp omen 15-ek0004nl board id 878A main model da0g3embcd0 rev d G3EA

Comment

Working...
                                X