No announcement yet.

I need BIOS HP Elitebook 745 G5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master pleas help me, I need the main and the EC dump, the main IC Bios is burned and cant dump it.
    the SN is: 5CG9152HXM

Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by tujuhkalitujuh View Post
      Master pleas help me, I need the main and the EC dump, the main IC Bios is burned and cant dump it.
      the SN is: 5CG9152HXM

Thank you very much
      read my post #14 https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...29#post1866229

Comment

HI. I need complete bios of this laptop
        model : hp elitebook 745 g5
        sn: 5cg917167h

It is 16m+16m+2m bios

the power led just blinking
        thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

hi guys good evening
          Can anyone assist me with part id, u4501.

EliteBook 745 g5.

6050A2945701

Comment

• SMDFlea
            SMDFlea commented
            Editing a comment
            Off topic.The bios requests section is for bios requests only.

I can't find option, to create a post in my profile.
          I don't knw if my profiile have a problem.

Comment

Hi,

I've got an HP EliteBook 745 G5 with the issue, that it is turning on, but does not display any image.
            I've dumped both BIOS files and attached them.

Model: HP EliteBook 745 G5
            S/N: 5CG83279R4
            Mobo: TRYPTICO 6050A2945701-MB-A01 (A1)
            CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2500U

Regards,
            Czompi
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Czompi View Post
              Hi,

I've got an HP EliteBook 745 G5 with the issue, that it is turning on, but does not display any image.
              I've dumped both BIOS files and attached them.

Model: HP EliteBook 745 G5
              S/N: 5CG83279R4
              Mobo: TRYPTICO 6050A2945701-MB-A01 (A1)
              CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2500U

Regards,
              Czompi
              flash bottom one only
              Attached Files

Comment

qayyum786 thank you for your help. Sorry for the late reply, I just noticed yesterday, that you replied a few hours after I posted here.

Today I flashed said BIOS chip, now the charging led is solid white and the orange led flashes 5 times. After and during those 5 orange flashes, the white led stays on.
                The power button flashes for a brief second when I plug the board gets power and after it nothing happens.
                This occurs even from battery power.

Comment

qayyum786 thank you for your help. Sorry for the late reply, I just noticed yesterday, that you replied a few hours after I posted here.

Today I flashed said BIOS chip, now the charging led is solid white and the orange led flashes 5 times. After and during those 5 orange flashes, the white led stays on.
                  The power button flashes for a brief second when I plug the board gets power and after it nothing happens.
                  This occurs even from battery power.
                  use this
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thank you guys! Sadly it didn't work, still does the 5 flashes and white charging led on issue. I've reflashed the original firmware and it does the same, so probably something went wrong when I removed or soldered the BIOS chips.
                    I'll report after I tried a few more tricks, but still, thank you guys for the help.

Comment

Thank you guys! Sadly it didn't work, still does the 5 flashes and white charging led on issue. I've reflashed the original firmware and it does the same, so probably something went wrong when I removed or soldered the BIOS chips.
                      I'll report after I tried a few more tricks, but still, thank you guys for the help.
                      Check if you did not, shift any resistors when you take out the bios chip

Comment

Originally posted by Mudau View Post

Check if you did not, shift any resistors when you take out the bios chip
                        Hi,

It turns out I did that and somehow in that process the resistor was rotated 90° and an another dissapeared. Now I've discovered that it was a 0Ohm one and found a replacement for the missing one and after I soldered them back the correct way it is now back to the original state. Thank you for suggesting it. These components are so small, that I've not noticed it 'till you mentioned that it might be the cause.

I've tried all two BIOS files above (and my original as well) and it is back to fans ramping up to full speed and no image with all mentioned (main) BIOS files.

The sympthom is the following:
                        When I plug in the laptop, it flashes the charging led orange while it is white, then it starts the laptop.
                        The charging white led turns off and the orange charging led stays on (no battery is connected). The power button now lights up white and the laptop turns on.

The fan is off in the beginning, but then it starts to ramp up as the CPU starts to heat up and the fan reaches full speed in about a minute. Few more minutes go by and still no image.

This was the original behavior.

I've also noticed a 3rd BIOS chip that is also a Winbond one, but that is only a 16Mbit chip (W25Q16JV). Can it be related to the issue mentioned above?

Comment

Working...
                        X