Dell Latitude 5520 Bios Password unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lokithorn1979
    Would this be the same as the one from the dell website using the service tag?
    My laptop locks immediately after power up, I can't even get to the bios menu using F2
    you need to upload your dump file extracted from the bios chip you can see how to do it on youtube

Comment

Dell Latitude 5520 (P104F001)
      Manufacture YR: 2021
      ST: 1VQLRG3
      EX: 4095919155

Security Manager Bios Locked
      #1VQLRG3-8FC8

Bought it second hand off Ebay shipped to me with Bios Lock.
      I have looking literally everywhere for this D*mn Master Fail safe Bios password. I cant find it anywhere. Iv been pulling my hair out trying to figure this out!
      Please help me with Bios Unlock password.

Comment

Can someone provide me a clean bios file for Dell Latitude 5520? Thank you. The chip is Winbond 25Q80DVNIC

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Case View Post
          Dell Latitude 5520 (P104F001)
          Manufacture YR: 2021
          ST: 1VQLRG3
          EX: 4095919155

Security Manager Bios Locked
          #1VQLRG3-8FC8

Bought it second hand off Ebay shipped to me with Bios Lock.
          I have looking literally everywhere for this D*mn Master Fail safe Bios password. I cant find it anywhere. Iv been pulling my hair out trying to figure this out!
          Please help me with Bios Unlock password.
          Backup bios ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by ayiripm989 View Post
            Can someone provide me a clean bios file for Dell Latitude 5520? Thank you. The chip is Winbond 25Q80DVNIC
            Backup bios ( not Winbond 25Q80DVNIC ) , Find chip 64 , 128 , 256 ...and service tag.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Backup bios ( not Winbond 25Q80DVNIC ) , Find chip 64 , 128 , 256 ...and service tag.
              You're totally right! I read about that the bios chip needs to be like 2,4,8,16,32,etc. But I did not understand and could not find it. I now understand what it means (sorry, my English is bad).
              The chip is "GD25R256D". But anyone tried this to attach with a clip? I want to flash with CH341A with clips, but the attachment looks really small. (I did not remove the whole motherboard yet, but if it is not necessary I don't need to). I attached picture of the chip. Anyone tried with the clip?

Comment

You're totally right! I read about that the bios chip needs to be like 2,4,8,16,32,etc. But I did not understand and could not find it. I now understand what it means (sorry, my English is bad).
                The chip is "GD25R256D". But anyone tried this to attach with a clip? I want to flash with CH341A with clips, but the attachment looks really small. (I did not remove the whole motherboard yet, but if it is not necessary I don't need to). I attached picture of the chip. Anyone tried with the clip?
                you may need a pogo pin connector

as per your chip you need
                ( WSON8 (8*6mm) )
                Last edited by qayyum786; 04-27-2024, 12:04 PM.

Comment

https://shopee.vn/Ph%E1%BB%A5-Ki%E1%...4-fdd96c30d358

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post

you may need a pogo pin connector

as per your chip you need
                    ( WSON8 (8*6mm) )
                    Your link is not working. Could you please send working link. (I want to ship to Germany)

Comment

Your link is not working. Could you please send working link. (I want to ship to Germany)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004521409777.html

if above link doesn't work for you try link from post #448

Comment

,Can you pöease Help Me with Dell Latitude 5521
                        Service Tag : J022MG3
                        Ex Code : 41362346019
                        thank u

Comment

Originally posted by heroken View Post
                        ,Can you pöease Help Me with Dell Latitude 5521
                        Service Tag : J022MG3
                        Ex Code : 41362346019
                        thank u
                        Backup bios file ?

Comment

i did not have a one, i just buy it with this Problem

Comment

Originally posted by heroken View Post
                            i did not have a one, i just buy it with this Problem
                            Buy a programmer (eg: CH341A) and read your bios chip and post it here.

Comment

Working...
                            X