Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAHOUD View Post
    I have dell latitude 5420 BIOS LOCKED and when turn on goes direct to BIOS SET UP
    Motherboard number :LA-K491P
    Service Tag :8V9HR73
    Thank you in advance
    1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode
    Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunely not work just changing colour but its original file display well with password rex98

Comment

Originally posted by DAHOUD View Post
        Unfortunely not work just changing colour but its original file display well with password rex98
        Try
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your response but i get one works fine before you reply after trying more than twenty bios files
          Thank you qayyum786 your post no 521 save my life
          Attached Files

Comment

Good afternoon, I cleaned the Deadd 5240 laptop and replaced the thermal paste, and when it was turned on, it said to press f2 to reset the bios settings (it seems it was), but I pressed Enter, now the computer does not turn on. Tell me what to do. I have bios firmware skills. and tell me which board needs to be flashed, I understood them there 2. Is it possible to have a simpler option. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by grifon26 View Post
              Good afternoon, I cleaned the Deadd 5240 laptop and replaced the thermal paste, and when it was turned on, it said to press f2 to reset the bios settings (it seems it was), but I pressed Enter, now the computer does not turn on. Tell me what to do. I have bios firmware skills. and tell me which board needs to be flashed, I understood them there 2. Is it possible to have a simpler option. thank you
              Laptop 5420, I know that you need to flash the board winbond 25R256JVEN, you can clean dump GDF40 LA-K491P Rev 2.0

Comment

Lapttop Dell 5420
                hello can you help me i have bios with admin password
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bartek View Post
                  hello can tou help me i have bios with admin password
                  RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID)

Comment

Laptop Dell 5420
                    witaj, czy możesz mi pomóc, mam BIOS z hasłem administratora, thanks for help
                    ST : DYL34F3
                    EX:30389437983
                    Attached Files

Comment

Dell 5420 laptop
                    hello, can you help me, I have BIOS with admin password, thanks for your help
                    ST: DYL34F3
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bartek View Post
                      Dell 5420 laptop
                      hello, can you help me, I have BIOS with admin password, thanks for your help
                      ST: DYL34F3
                      1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode
                      Attached Files

Comment

Dell 5420 laptop
                        Hello, can you help me, the laptop does not respond when turned on (the error is in the bios) and I do not know the Service Tag (I do not have the bottom cover). Thank youproch_orig_W25R256JV.rar

Comment

Originally posted by jurson View Post
                          Dell 5420 laptop
                          Hello, can you help me, the laptop does not respond when turned on (the error is in the bios) and I do not know the Service Tag (I do not have the bottom cover). Thank youproch_orig_W25R256JV.rar
                          I don't know if that excuse is allowed here that service tag is lost. kindly delete this admin if not.

1st boot, press F2, write service tag, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode
                          here's your original service tag from your bios bin. ( JF562J3 )
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by rex98; 04-16-2024, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Hi! Please help me. I try to disable absolute on my Dell 5420 (LA-K491P Rev 2.0) and unfortunately my programmer was read only first 16mb of my dump... My bios is corrupted. Can anybody help me with full dump?
                            ST: GD4G5M3
                            EX: 35622049899

THANK YOU!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver111 View Post
                              Hi! Please help me. I try to disable absolute on my Dell 5420 (LA-K491P Rev 2.0) and unfortunately my programmer was read only first 16mb of my dump... My bios is corrupted. Can anybody help me with full dump?
                              ST: GD4G5M3
                              EX: 35622049899

THANK YOU!
                              UPD Thank you qayyum786 . POST 521, second file - works on my machine.

Comment

I have dell latitude 5420 11th no alumage
                                There is a problem in the eeprom 25rh256cx
                                I Change it by 25q256jve and flaching
                                the laptop is allume but affichage white,red and green
                                MB: GDF40 LA-K491P Rev:2 (A01)
                                Asset : LT121705
                                Serial : BR7LXD9
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ddhlawi View Post
                                  I have dell latitude 5420 11th no alumage
                                  There is a problem in the eeprom 25rh256cx
                                  I Change it by 25q256jve and flaching
                                  the laptop is allume but affichage white,red and green
                                  MB: GDF40 LA-K491P Rev:2 (A01)
                                  Asset : LT121705
                                  Serial : BR7LXD9
                                  Try your old bios chip. Manually select 25rh256 (or winbond 25q256jve) in your soft for programmer and unbox checkid. If don't work - try bios in post 521 (second file) with old bios chip.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                  X