RCUnlocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred2 View Post
    I have a password-protected bios from an HP 650 G1. I have tried RCunlocker and it reads it and says it's unlocked, but it doesn't output a file. I've attached the dump file. Can I get some help or somebody to unlock the bios?
    read post #1.. the program works very well..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post

read post #1.. the program works very well..
      Okay, I figured out my mistake. I had to re-download the RCunlocker and the re-downloaded .exe file worked. There's a whole day of frustration I'm not going to get back.

Comment

Okay so I am unsure on what I did wrong but I've tried it on a 850 G5 and a 840 G6 both of which ended up with similar results, the G6 will endlessly blink the charge light white and yellow while caps locks lights up and the G5 blinks its charge light white and yellow for a while before turning to a constant white with both laptops now not turning on.
        I took off both laptops chips the 16MB one on the bottom and the 32MB one on the top of the board, made backups of each chip (and verified them), ran the 16MB chip through the program, flashed (and verified) the file and soldered it back onto the board yielding me with the before described result.

Anyone know what I did wrong here ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kabel Salat View Post
          Okay so I am unsure on what I did wrong but I've tried it on a 850 G5 and a 840 G6 both of which ended up with similar results, the G6 will endlessly blink the charge light white and yellow while caps locks lights up and the G5 blinks its charge light white and yellow for a while before turning to a constant white with both laptops now not turning on.
          I took off both laptops chips the 16MB one on the bottom and the 32MB one on the top of the board, made backups of each chip (and verified them), ran the 16MB chip through the program, flashed (and verified) the file and soldered it back onto the board yielding me with the before described result.

Anyone know what I did wrong here ?
          write the copy you made back on the chip and see if it's ok..
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post

write the copy you made back on the chip and see if it's ok..
            That got both laptops turning on again, but with the BIOS lock back in place ofcourse

Comment

Originally posted by Kabel Salat View Post

That got both laptops turning on again, but with the BIOS lock back in place ofcourse
              Did some messing around with the dumps of the 16MB chip myself and after clearing out the two regions starting with NvramActiveRegn I actually got the laptop to turn on without a BIOS password However I get a Warning now that theres a problem with the security chip on the laptop (even after resetting the security settings in the BIOS), eh most likely deleted something I shouldnt have but for reference ive included the files here.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I have a HP Dragonfly G2 with a bios pw. I tried the U367 and U366 with the RCUnlocker, but it says "Wrong chip Try reading and unlocking 16MB chip". Could someone help me?

Thanks a lot!
                Marc
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Marc735 View Post
                  Hi, I have a HP Dragonfly G2 with a bios pw. I tried the U367 and U366 with the RCUnlocker, but it says "Wrong chip Try reading and unlocking 16MB chip". Could someone help me?

Thanks a lot!
                  Marc
                  read...https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

Comment

Oh sorry, I try it again.

I have a HP notebook with an unknown bios pw.

HP Elite Dragonfly G2
                    PRO: 25W56AV
                    SN# 5CG20260HS

I take a dump of the U366 and the U367 chip and tried to use the RCUnlocker, but it says "Wrong chip Try reading and unlocking 16MB chip".
                    Is there another chip with 16MB on the mainboard or did I use the RCUnlocker in a wrong way?

Attached Files

Comment

I bought hp_elite_x2_1012_g1 secondhand. I accidentally found out that the BIOS was blocked in it. I took it apart and found a Winbond 25q128fvpq flash drive, in an 8wson case similar to a BGA. I soldered the wires directly to the legs of the chip. I read the vvdi-prog dump. Clicked open with RCUnlocker.exe. the resulting file was written to the chip. laptop is unlocked. Thank you very much to the creator of this wonderful program!
                      I am attaching the dump, maybe it will be useful to someone
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Marc735 View Post

Oh sorry, I try it again.

I have a HP notebook with an unknown bios pw.

HP Elite Dragonfly G2
                        PRO: 25W56AV
                        SN# 5CG20260HS

I take a dump of the U366 and the U367 chip and tried to use the RCUnlocker, but it says "Wrong chip Try reading and unlocking 16MB chip".
                        Is there another chip with 16MB on the mainboard or did I use the RCUnlocker in a wrong way?

The problem is solved. I found another way to unlock the bios.

Comment

Good morning, I used the RCUnlocker program but I can't unlock the password. I attach original file

PC HPZbook 17 G5
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TAKKOdome View Post
                            Good morning, I used the RCUnlocker program but I can't unlock the password. I attach original file
                            Wrong chip. Try 16mb chip dump.

Comment

PC HPZbook 17 G5
                              RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                              • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by deeptenk View Post

Wrong chip. Try 16mb chip dump.
                                I also tried the other file it tells me it's unlocked. But the password remains (Photo attached)

I also attach files Click image for larger version

Name:	20240514_120156.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	3270554

Comment

I also tried the other file it tells me it's unlocked. But the password remains (Photo attached)

try
                                  Attached Files

Comment

here
                                    Attached Files

Comment

can i please get unlocked version of this ROM Of hp elitebook 650 g9

Comment

can i please get unlocked version of this ROM Of hp elitebook 650 g9
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X