No announcement yet.

RCUnlocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does someone achieve to launch RCunlocker ? (i've got plenty of error ... VCRuntime140.dll , athen fter error 0xc000007b ... now python37.dll ... error 0xc00000428 ?

Comment

• CammyTier1
      CammyTier1 commented
      Editing a comment
      it tells u ur a missing the py37.dll

Hi folks,
    I'm just getting started with bios flashing. I'm looking into removing a password from an HP elitebook 845 G9. Looking at the motherboard, the most likely chip I've found so far is a MX25L25673GZ4I-08G, an SPI 32MB NOR flash chip. Has anyone used RCUnlocker with these 32MB chips? Perusing this thread, it seems like RCUnlocker has the limitation of only working with 16MB bioses? Should I be investigating an alternative tool for removing the password from this chip?
    Thanks you.

Comment

Originally posted by kumquatscurrant View Post
      Perusing this thread, it seems like RCUnlocker has the limitation of only working with 16MB bioses?
      Yes.

Originally posted by kumquatscurrant View Post
      Should I be investigating an alternative tool for removing the password from this chip?
      No.
      You can continue "investigating" off course, but there's no such tool. Dump your bios and upload the file to the existing HP EliteBook 845 G9 thread, and someone will do the unlock for you.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thank you Vesko. I've done as you've said in https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...itebook-845-g9. Appreciate the pointers.

Comment

hello friends i need help to get rid of the password i tried hp unlocker is RCunlocker with no result i have never seen a bios like this
          Attached Files

Comment

hi, for my hp elitebook 755 g5 its not working from my bios file

Comment

Hello, when I try to run Rc unlocker I get an error saying vcruntime140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Boocock View Post
            Hello, when I try to run Rc unlocker I get an error saying vcruntime140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem
            This file is part of the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable, which needs to be (re)-installed
            for 64 bit Windows:
            https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe
            for 32 bit Windows:
            https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x86.exe

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Now it opens but it says missing file destination argument. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Boocock View Post
                  I'm still getting the same response after re installing
                  you don't have to run or install the program.. you just have to drag (slide) the bios from it.. read the first page ...
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

i tried to unlock a 32mb bios for my zbook firefly 14 G7 but it failed. i have searched all internet but cant find solution. please help
                    Attached Files

Comment

Kindly help me how i can acquire the info like Serial number, motherboard model and revision. the covers on my zbook are for HP firefly G8 and my motherboard is G7

Comment

Originally posted by mkae View Post
                      Kindly help me how i can acquire the info like Serial number, motherboard model and revision. the covers on my zbook are for HP firefly G8 and my motherboard is G7
                      you should have a label on the case, the motherboard model is written on the board with white paint..
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

i tried to unlock a 32mb bios for my zbook firefly 14 G7 but it failed. i have searched all internet but cant find solution. please help
                        HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7 Base Model
                        Product: 8VK70AV
                        Serial: 5CG046C5S3
                        UNSPSC code: 43211503

Comment

HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7 Base Model
                          Product: 8VK70AV
                          Serial: 5CG046C5S3
                          UNSPSC code: 43211503
                          Try
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by danito View Post

Try
                            I downloaded, cleaned the bios and then flashed it. But,it still booted with password

Comment

I downloaded, cleaned the bios and then flashed it. But,it still booted with password
                              try
                              Attached Files

Comment

im trying to remove bios password from hp2570P and when i run it thought rcunlocker i get this error see picture has anyone else had this

Comment

Originally posted by BisSumo View Post
                                  im trying to remove bios password from hp2570P and when i run it thought rcunlocker i get this error see picture has anyone else had this
                                  it's ok like that...you can write the bios chip with this content with an error....don't worry...be careful not to delete the content of the original bios (the one with the password) until you are sure that it works...

Comment

Working...
                                  X