Lenovo V130-15IKB bios dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo V130-15IKB bios dump

Hi.Can Someone repair this Lenovo V130-15IKB 81hn Bios Bin? . Backup attached . Power on but no image issue. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by exerion5000 View Post
      Hi.Can Someone repair this Lenovo V130-15IKB 81hn Bios Bin? . Backup attached . Power on but no image issue. Thanks in advance.
      Here:
      Attached Files
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
        Here:
        Perfect!,thank you.

Comment

Hey guys, I really appreciate if someone could help me and remove the password from this Bios
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Harley.steph1984 View Post
            Hey guys, I really appreciate if someone could help me and remove the password from this Bios
            try..
            Attached Files
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
              try..
              Much appreciated

Comment

My friend turned off her Lenovo V130-15IKB while bios was updating. Now the laptop won't turn on and has a black screen. What is the best procedure to reflash the bios of the laptop? And will it work?

Comment

Originally posted by Bedeker View Post
                  My friend turned off her Lenovo V130-15IKB while bios was updating. Now the laptop won't turn on and has a black screen. What is the best procedure to reflash the bios of the laptop? And will it work?
                  buy an SPI programmer and rewrite the bios...
                  for information...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Hello can you help me with this bios?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by snaks View Post
                      what can we help you with?? what exactly do you need??

Comment

Read the rules before posting:
                        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

Add FULL machine model number, serial number, ISSUE DESCRIPTION...

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                          what can we help you with?? what exactly do you need??
                          I try to flash it with 10 different bios but the laptop won't start. Power on but no image issue. With just two of them get to the boot menu, but when select a device nothing happens. It restarts and there is no picture, and the caps lock is constantly on. Laptop is Lenovo V130-15IKB 81hn.
                          Last edited by snaks; 08-14-2023, 05:22 AM.

Comment

I try to flash it with 10 different bios but the laptop won't start. Power on but no image issue. With just two of them get to the boot menu, but when select a device nothing happens. It restarts and there is no picture, and the caps lock is constantly on. Laptop is Lenovo V130-15IKB 81hn.
                            try..
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, but it doesnt work. Same thing - there is no picture, and the caps lock is constantly on

Comment

Thanks, but it doesnt work. Same thing - there is no picture, and the caps lock is constantly on
                                try..
                                Attached Files

Comment

and this is not working. When start caps lock is constantly on, but after restart caps lock is switched off.

Comment

Hi guys, I ended up with black screen on my laptop V130-15IKB, I reprogram flash chip with 8VCN28WW ME_CLEAN.zip from post #21 . Laptop now boot like a charm, but I lost my original WIN licence, can someone please repair my dump? Please please .
                                    My backup and s/n attached.
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by hdano; 10-11-2023, 02:51 AM. Reason: add s/n

Comment

Originally posted by hdano View Post
                                      Hi guys, I ended up with black screen on my laptop V130-15IKB, I reprogram flash chip with 8VCN28WW ME_CLEAN.zip from post #21 . Laptop now boot like a charm, but I lost my original WIN licence, can someone please repair my dump? Please please .
                                      My backup attached.
                                      Read post #75 you can copy the DMI yourself using the script and instructions .By the way you must post the laptop serial number when asking for help - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                        Read post #75 you can copy the DMI yourself using the script and instructions .By the way you must post the laptop serial number when asking for help - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

I tried, ended up with dead device again....

Comment

Originally posted by hdano View Post
                                          I tried, ended up with dead device again....
                                          Did you read post #98 ? SMDFlea has already asked you to post the laptop serial number. Don't make any other posts without adding whats been asked of you!

Comment

Working...
                                          X