• Show
Clear All

Re: NEED BIOS FOR HP EliteBook 840 G5 6050a2945601-mb-a01

plz clear me this bios late disply
    Attached Files

Comment

hi.
      sorry if i am posting in wrong section, i need HELP am a bit noob, i dont have backup of bios , but i attach all the serial number in pictures, my laptop is giving 5 blinks numlock and capslock after that fans runs at full speed. i checked the rail voltage all are present , bios chip also have voltage , ram section have voltage , PLEASE HELP ME on this.
      Attached Files

Comment

turns on but no post.
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Hp ellİtebook 840 g5 bios password

good day everyone can someone help me. my hp elitebook 840 g5 begun no display after update fan spin fast. your help will truly apprecited thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

i lost my dump hp 840 g5 6050a2945601-mb-a01 plz give me clean fresh biose

Comment

Originally posted by feovoo View Post
              hi.
              sorry if i am posting in wrong section, i need HELP am a bit noob, i dont have backup of bios , but i attach all the serial number in pictures, my laptop is giving 5 blinks numlock and capslock after that fans runs at full speed. i checked the rail voltage all are present , bios chip also have voltage , ram section have voltage , PLEASE HELP ME on this.
              You need a programmer to backup your bios from SPI chip.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by hoaca388; 08-12-2023, 06:16 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: Hp ellİtebook 840 g5 bios password

Originally posted by yuri3185pcnet View Post
                good day everyone can someone help me. My hp elitebook 840 g5 begun no display after update fan spin fast. Your help will truly apprecited thanks
                ccccccccc
                Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by kulokutoys View Post
                  turns on but no post.
                  cccccccc
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello every one. my laptop 840 g5 has no display woth 5 caps blink and after fast fan.
                    if any one can fix my bios. Thank you.

SN# 5CG91937F4
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by testinglaptops; 10-03-2023, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by testinglaptops View Post
                      Hello every one. my laptop 840 g5 has no display woth 5 caps blink and after fast fan.
                      if any one can fix my bios. Thank you.

SN# 5CG91937F4
                      post the original bios of the laptop here..
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

the first one is dump and cleaned,
                        the second one works without DMI both 7 and 8th gen. flash both main and EC if you have no display etc, it works without rebuild and dmi data.
                        try it and give feedback.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Please clean me for hp elitebook 840 g5

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                          ok 100%

Comment

Hello.
                            I have a problem with HP Elitebook 840 G5. The laptop came to me with the Bios password. After desoldering the 16 Mb SPI memory, unlocking it with RCUnlocker and re-soldering it, the laptop starts up. Caps and Num Lock flashes 5 times at 2-3 second intervals, the fan runs at high speed. the image is not displayed. After uploading back the original batch with the password, the same thing happens. As a test, I uploaded the Bios and EC batches from this thread, the effect is the same. How can I cure my laptop from this condition? I am attaching the recorded batches.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by gerlach; 10-07-2023, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gerlach View Post
                              Hello.
                              I have a problem with HP Elitebook 840 G5. The laptop came to me with the Bios password. After desoldering the 16 Mb SPI memory, unlocking it with RCUnlocker and re-soldering it, the laptop starts up. Caps and Num Lock flashes 5 times at 2-3 second intervals, the fan runs at high speed. the image is not displayed. After uploading back the original batch with the password, the same thing happens. As a test, I uploaded the Bios and EC batches from this thread, the effect is the same. How can I cure my laptop from this condition? I am attaching the recorded batches.
                              You must post the serial number - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
                                you must post the serial number - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

sn : 5cg9152jd5

Comment

Hello.
                                  flash that its unlocked. give feedback
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post
                                    flash that its unlocked. give feedback
                                    The situation has not changed. After uploading the batches you attached, it is the same. After turning on the laptop, the CAPS and NUM Lock flashes 5 times at intervals of about 2 seconds, the fan runs at high speed and no image is displayed.

Comment

hello
                                      please help to repair bios hp 840 g5 with no display
                                      thanks a lot
                                      Attached Files

Comment

the situation has not changed. After uploading the batches you attached, it is the same. After turning on the laptop, the caps and num lock flashes 5 times at intervals of about 2 seconds, the fan runs at high speed and no image is displayed.
                                        aaaaaa
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by andy999 View Post
                                          hello
                                          please help to repair bios hp 840 g5 with no display
                                          thanks a lot
                                          Attach serial number , this's rule of forums.

Comment

Working...
                                          X