X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05

Originally posted by Geralds888 View Post
    Hi there. Such a problem
    After updating my laptop ... The WI-FI adapter disappeared everywhere and the keyboard does not work at all in Windows itself. Everything works in the bios itself. Changed the update from the site, it did not help.

Product Name: Lenovo V15-ADA
    Bios Version : E8CN36WW
    EC Version : E8EC36WW
    MTM: 82C70065CK

Please help me
    Upload your BIOS Backup here (even if it's corrupted) and write your Device Serial Number.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
      Upload your BIOS Backup here (even if it's corrupted) and write your Device Serial Number.
      Lenovo S/N PF20RZ7Y
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Geralds888 View Post
        Lenovo S/N PF20RZ7Y
        Why did you give me this file! I said your BIOS Backup, the file that was in your BIOS Chip.

Are you familiar with BIOS Programming through Hardware Programmers (SPI)?
        If you are not, read that Post to learn.
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
          Here's your New Bios, it's a Virgin Bios from Lenovo with your DMI.
          Hello can u make me one too please, i have flash with the original one and i have no SN,MTM

here my device info:

IdeaPad 3 15ada05
          SN PF2CB3WF
          MTM 81W100F5PG
          Factory ID JVHFC1
          MO PF9XB0706097

Comment

Originally posted by Bruneinhuhh View Post
            Hello can u make me one too please, i have flash with the original one and i have no SN,MTM

here my device info:

IdeaPad 3 15ada05
            SN PF2CB3WF
            MTM 81W100F5PG
            Factory ID JVHFC1
            MO PF9XB0706097
            You should upload your Original BIOS Backup here, in order to transfer the DMI from it to the New BIOS.
            >>>>>

Comment

Sorry here is the backup bios file
              Attached Files

Comment

Sorry here is the backup bios file
                the bios must have 8MB not 1MB... look for a bios chip on the board, copy the content and post...
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                  the bios must have 8MB not 1MB... look for a bios chip on the board, copy the content and post...
                  I'm sorry but it always returns a 1 mb file, and when I do a test it indicates that it doesn't find any manufacturer in the database, would it be possible to put it manually?
                  If yes could someone help me to get the bios backup, by tweezers onboard with CH341A software ver. 1.34.
                  My chip is 25Q64JWSIQ
                  I saw somewhere on the internet that you could create a manual entry in the program, but it asks for a Chip ID that I don't know where to find

Comment

I'm sorry but it always returns a 1 mb file, and when I do a test it indicates that it doesn't find any manufacturer in the database, would it be possible to put it manually?
                    If yes could someone help me to get the bios backup, by tweezers onboard with CH341A software ver. 1.34.
                    My chip is 25Q64JWSIQ
                    I saw somewhere on the internet that you could create a manual entry in the program, but it asks for a Chip ID that I don't know where to find
                    The 25Q64JW is a 1.8V chip. There is a lot of info about the CH341A https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2 .

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi! I have an IdeaPad 3 15ADA05
                      With original bios not power on, only power button light flashing when is pressed, with bios posted in this thread power button light stays on for one minute but no image. Please help me!

IdeaPad 3 15ADA05
                      Model 81W1
                      SN: PF288S32
                      MTM 81W100EBRM
                      Factory ID JVHFC1
                      MO PF9XB0603092
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tataie View Post
                        hi! I have an ideapad 3 15ada05
                        with original bios not power on, only power button light flashing when is pressed, with bios posted in this thread power button light stays on for one minute but no image. Please help me!

Ideapad 3 15ada05
                        model 81w1
                        sn: Pf288s32
                        mtm 81w100ebrm
                        factory id jvhfc1
                        mo pf9xb0603092
                        try
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have tried a few of the BIN files posted here (#1, #29, #38), and none of them are working for me. It still gives me the same problem. Black screen, nothing happens, tried many key combinations, USB booting, etc.

Unfortunately I do not know the serial number (the sticker on the case seems to have been taken off), but I have attached my corrupted BIN file I read from the chip. I don't really mind if it's different. If anyone could help me with a working BIN or what other issue my laptop has, I would be ever so greatful.

Ideapad 3 15ADA05
                          GS450 & GS550 & GS750 NM-C821 Rev 1.0
                          MAC Address 002B6790D6A1
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alfrednewman View Post
                            I have tried a few of the BIN files posted here (#1, #29, #38), and none of them are working for me. It still gives me the same problem. Black screen, nothing happens, tried many key combinations, USB booting, etc.

Unfortunately I do not know the serial number (the sticker on the case seems to have been taken off), but I have attached my corrupted BIN file I read from the chip. I don't really mind if it's different. If anyone could help me with a working BIN or what other issue my laptop has, I would be ever so greatful.

Ideapad 3 15ADA05
                            MAC Address 002B6790D6A1
                            read post #49
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Hi, could You help me with my bad bin file pat_ban_W25Q64FW? I uploaded the NM-C821 bios .BIN file and on it the board turns on, but it does not detect the disk, no serial number, etc.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by ajc333; 05-16-2023, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ajc333 View Post
                                Hi, could You help me with my bad bin file pat_ban_W25Q64FW? I uploaded the NM-C821 bios .BIN file and on it the board turns on, but it does not detect the disk, no serial number, etc.
                                You can add the DMI yourself. See the attached README text file.If you still can`t see the disk try the virgin bios at post #29
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-16-2023, 05:52 AM.
                                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by alfrednewman View Post

Ideapad 3 15ADA05
                                  MAC Address 002B6790D6A1
                                  Hi, I have the exact same problem. I have the original faulty bios, but I don't have the data sticker. I know it's 15ADA05. Can anyone help with a working bios? Thanks
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nemspk View Post
                                    Hi, I have the exact same problem. I have the original faulty bios, but I don't have the data sticker. I know it's 15ADA05. Can anyone help with a working bios? Thanks
                                    You have everything you need at posts 29 and 75

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                      You have everything you need at posts 29 and 75

I tried these posts but no success. Laptop turns on, black screen and fan running. Tried waiting longer and still the same. Something is wrong

Comment

got a Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14ADA05 NM-C821 Rev 1.0, which can't detect any hdd or SSD or M.2 ssd when installing windows 11. but when using windows 10 it shows an error ACPI BIOS ERROR. but when at BIOS setup all HDD or SSD and M.2 ssd were detected. tried already other bios version posted here but with the same status.
                                        current bios version: E8CN28WW
                                        current EC version: E8EC28WW

backup attached.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by salawayon View Post
                                          got a Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14ADA05 NM-C821 Rev 1.0, which can't detect any hdd or SSD or M.2 ssd when installing windows 11. but when using windows 10 it shows an error ACPI BIOS ERROR. but when at BIOS setup all HDD or SSD and M.2 ssd were detected. tried already other bios version posted here but with the same status.
                                          current bios version: E8CN28WW
                                          current EC version: E8EC28WW

backup attached.
                                          try post #29..

Comment

Working...
                                          X