here are
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ultravarialheadspin View Post
              here are
              hi dont touch 16mb just flash the 32mb
              Attached Files

Comment

thx for unlocked bios but i think this notebook is MDM locked or something like that. It is solution to make it clean this notebook? Or i must windows usb stick to notebook then reinstal windows?

"After powering the chip on the laptop board, everything runs smoothly Unfortunately, I can't access the BIOS page where it previously asked for a password. When I turn it on and press F10, nothing happens, and something is counting down on the display, mentioning an update, which I don't understand."

Comment

Originally posted by ultravarialheadspin View Post
                  thx for unlocked bios but i think this notebook is MDM locked or something like that. It is solution to make it clean this notebook? Or i must windows usb stick to notebook then reinstal windows?

"After powering the chip on the laptop board, everything runs smoothly Unfortunately, I can't access the BIOS page where it previously asked for a password. When I turn it on and press F10, nothing happens, and something is counting down on the display, mentioning an update, which I don't understand."
                  use bcu and insert dmi

Comment

Idobtknow what is bcu a dmi :-0 i make usb win instal flash drive and reinstal windows… working now but when boot notebook its apear some corporation name small in the middle then some info then boot windows

Comment

• SMDFlea
                      SMDFlea commented
                      Editing a comment
                      HP Bios Config Utility. Use the forum search,its been posted many times

Originally posted by kangajoe View Post
                    Re: HP EliteBook 845 G7 BIOS Pass

I have found that much of the information in many forums around this problem have been missing a lot of vital information.
                    After my own research and experience I have documented exactly what worked for me.
                    I hope that others may find this helpful.

How to remove HP Elite 845 G7 bios password.
                    hie i have leaned a lot from your post thank you so much
                    if you can assist me with a way of removing computrace and repairing endpoint security i realy appreciate your help
                    thank you

Comment

hi can someone unlock this file for me its hp elitebook 845 g7
                      s/n : 5cg1360j4h
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X