Acer Swift SF315-52G bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer Swift SF315-52G bios

hi everyone i need bios for Acer Swift SF315-52G .. Mb number -ER5EA MAIN BOARD REV 2.3 . i NOT HAVE OLD BIOS BECOUSE IS REPAIR IN ANOTHER SERVICE PLZ HELP

Re: Acer Swift SF315-52G bios

Originally posted by arber1232 View Post
    hi everyone i need bios for Acer Swift SF315-52G .. Mb number -ER5EA MAIN BOARD REV 2.3 . i NOT HAVE OLD BIOS BECOUSE IS REPAIR IN ANOTHER SERVICE PLZ HELP
    try
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by piszpunta View Post
      try
      hello, it was not the BIOS you threw, unfortunately, if you have another BIOS, I would appreciate it if you throw it.
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-18-2021, 06:26 AM. Reason: Translated to english . translate.google.com

Comment

Originally posted by yilmazteknik View Post
        hello, it was not the BIOS you threw, unfortunately, if you have another BIOS, I would appreciate it if you throw it.
        post the backup of the bios
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          post the backup of the bios
          Bunlar benim aldığım yedekler

These are my backups
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 02:44 AM. Reason: english

Comment

Originally posted by yilmazteknik View Post
            Bunlar benim aldığım yedekler
            try..
            Attached Files
            Last edited by peste; 03-24-2021, 03:33 AM.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Tested 100% working.
              REF: Acer Swift SF315-52G ER5EA MAIN BOARD REV 2.3
              Thank you @Peste

Comment

Originally posted by kingpike View Post
                Tested 100% working.
                REF: Acer Swift SF315-52G ER5EA MAIN BOARD REV 2.3
                Thank you @Peste
                Originally posted by peste View Post
                try..
                Once again, Thank you

Comment

My laptop Acer Swift SF315-52. I DO NOT HAVE OLD BIOS BECOUSE IS REPAIR IN ANOTHER SERVICE PLZ HELP, this is the bios backup file I used SPI CH341A color black, at first the laptop still booted into the bios but it showed a boot device error. After I extracted the file and loaded it back into the bios chip, the laptop died, only the adapter light lit up and nothing else happened even if I pressed the power on key. In other cases, if I loaded the bios file to update the acer homepage, the laptop would run. The CPU fan and keyboard light is on but the screen is black. I will attach 2 files including backup and update.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by manlaptop View Post
                    My laptop Acer Swift SF315-52. I DO NOT HAVE OLD BIOS BECOUSE IS REPAIR IN ANOTHER SERVICE PLZ HELP, this is the bios backup file I used SPI CH341A color black, at first the laptop still booted into the bios but it showed a boot device error. After I extracted the file and loaded it back into the bios chip, the laptop died, only the adapter light lit up and nothing else happened even if I pressed the power on key. In other cases, if I loaded the bios file to update the acer homepage, the laptop would run. The CPU fan and keyboard light is on but the screen is black. I will attach 2 files including backup and update.
                    Post the laptop serial number SNID ,it should be on the base cover https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570 Motherboard is ER5EA ??

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                      Post the laptop serial number SNID ,it should be on the base cover https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570 Motherboard is ER5EA ??

That's right.
                      SN: NXGZBSV002927013247200
                      SNID:92700490072
                      Motherboard is ER5EA
                      Last edited by manlaptop; 10-03-2023, 10:58 AM. Reason: wrong SN and SNID

Comment

Working...
                      X