Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR

Hi All,

I have a Lenovo MIXX 320-10ICR which has a Bitlocker on it and it locked the Hard Drive (eMMC). Tried with a USB Windows installation drive but when i try to delete the partions dont allow me as is Bitlocked. Also tried under linux but the eMMC apear read-only.

I was wondering if someone have a clean bios dumb (erlier version or modified) wich could unlock the eMMC drive so I could format it.

Any other Ideas welcome

Thanks,
    Balint

Re: Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR

I am not sure but try windows installation again, and where it asks for account password, just click on skip this drive and continue installing.
    Another method suggested is to make a bootable USB drive with GParted. Use the amd64 version.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I already tried this mentioned.
      Live Gparted USB, Ubuntu USB, USB recovery drive, but all off them failed to delete/erase/format the inside EMMC drive which if I'm not wrong soldered to motherboard.
      Every time in Al, of these 3 methods I can see the drive, and all of them seeing that is bitlocked. If I would have the key I could unlocked. I run numerous disk test also which are come Bach health.
      Basically seems like the EMMC locked and all thes USB Live OS can only mounted as read-only.
      never seems one like this, maybe if I flash the bios with a different one will unlock the EMMC drive, not sure, anybody as any more ideas to try?

Thanks,
      Balint

Comment

Try cleaning the ME Region from BIOS dump. If you can't, post yours and I will try to clean it.

Comment

Hi Mazorca

Not sure how to clean the ME.
          I upload my bios dump, if you could look at it please.

Also anybody has any older version of this bios so I could try with those one too.

Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

ME Analyser gave me an error: invalid TXE 2.0 RSA signature! and a warning: data in engine region padding possible data corruption!
            Anyway, no errors after cleaning. Try and give feedback.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Mazorca; 01-06-2021, 08:49 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Thanks for the upload but with the attached modified bios dump its not POSTING, only Black screen

Comment

Originally posted by balint10 View Post
                Thanks for the upload but with the attached modified bios dump its not POSTING, only Black screen
                Cleaning the ME won`t help with this problem.The original owner can log into their microsoft account and recover the bitlocker key. Otherwise try using macrium reflect free imaging software, it works well with eMMC .
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                X