Need unlock HP elitebook 830 G6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buzduand View Post
    Hi. Have a HP 630 G6 with no access to Bios because of password. MB have one main 32mb Bios and 1mb EC. RcUnloker don't accept this 32mb dump file. Can any one help me with pass removal?
    HP 630 G6
    S/N 5CG0183BJN
    HP EliteBook 830 G6 Notebook PC IDS Base Model

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      HP EliteBook 830 G6 Notebook PC IDS Base Model

Thank You Very Much. Is a 830, not 630, printing on back side not good ) Good work with dump and with DMI too. Have a good day and many greetings from Moldova.

Comment

Hello Sir

its 830 g6 remove this locked

Thanksin advance
        Attached Files

Comment

• Vesko356
          Vesko356 commented
          Editing a comment
          Read the rules before posting
          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
          • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

Any help on this please,
        I Initially unlock bios file with unlocked file that i have but this is the message am seeing.
        And have try to use RCUnlocker to unlock the original backup but it was not working i don't understand how its not working. Try to drag and drop but still not unlock the file.
        can some help me to teach me how to do that or better still if they can help me to unlock this original file.

HP EliteBook x360 830 G6
        Board number: 6050A3059101-MB-A01 A1
        ProID 5PE18AV
        SN# 2TK0210ND5
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail-U50 View Post
          Any help on this please,
          I Initially unlock bios file with unlocked file that i have but this is the message am seeing.
          And have try to use RCUnlocker to unlock the original backup but it was not working i don't understand how its not working. Try to drag and drop but still not unlock the file.
          can some help me to teach me how to do that or better still if they can help me to unlock this original file.

HP EliteBook x360 830 G6
          ProID 5PE18AV
          SN# 2TK0210ND5
          Where's bios file ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

This is the file
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail-U50 View Post
              Any help on this please,

HP EliteBook x360 830 G6
              ProID 5PE18AV
              SN# 2TK0210ND5
              HP EliteBook x360 830 G6 Notebook PC RCTO Base Model
              Attached Files

Comment

Any help on this please,
                Have try to use RCUnlocker to unlock the original backup but it was not working i don't understand why it's not working. Trying to drag and drop but still not unlock the file.
                can someone help me to do that or better still if they can help me to unlock this original file that i attached.

HP EliteBook x360 830 G6
                ProID 9JR87US#ABA
                SN# 2TK02308TM
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Umar View Post
                  Any help on this please,
                  Have try to use RCUnlocker to unlock the original backup but it was not working i don't understand why it's not working. Trying to drag and drop but still not unlock the file.
                  can someone help me to do that or better still if they can help me to unlock this original file that i attached.

HP EliteBook x360 830 G6
                  ProID 9JR87US#ABA
                  SN# 2TK02308TM
                  Try
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks try and feedback ASAP

Comment

Hi, Is there any way of changing / deleting a Bios password on a HP830 G6 Elitebook- SN 5CG015644B, I have seen a lot files attached and was hoping it would work for me. Also what do I do with this file? Many thanks for any help it is much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                    X