Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell Latitude 5310 2-in-1 8fc8

Originally posted by ovyyman View Post
    Its simple Dell Latitude 5310 withouth touchscreen,mainboard Northbay_MLK_non-TBT MB 10L 19842. I think service tag its not important if is change ar if its clean, i was think if its clean it will work after initialization of bios at first time and than will see the ssd drive again, thanks much
    Problems with the ssd not being recognized in the bios are not related to the Service Tag, if it's your original bios dump after unlocking this shouldn't be a problem and your ssd drive must be recognized as it should.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

The problem whith SSD was start when i was change the 25q64 bios, the drive is good whit no problem , i was change the ssd but its not detect in bios, maybe was problem whith the bios that i was whrite, serial tag was change whit that bios , and i whant to put back original bios unlocked and maybe that fix problem with SSD and whit start delay, thanks

Comment

i was whrite other bios teaken from this forum, i was whrite 3 bios and only one was start and that whith ssd problem , bios that i was upload is that i was upload from my memory but locked, and if is posible to unlock that i whil whrite that , thanks
        Last edited by ovyyman; 05-24-2023, 03:19 PM.

Comment

I have dell latitude 5310 PASSWORD BIOS
          model:P97G
          Reg type no : P97G002
          ST: 1NMLC63
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ddhlawi View Post
            I have dell latitude 5310 PASSWORD BIOS
            model:P97G
            Reg type no : P97G002
            ST: 1NMLC63
            upload the 8mb bios.

Comment

W25q64jv
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ddhlawi View Post
                W25q64jv
                1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post

1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                  Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X