X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lenovo thinkpad P50

Originally posted by peste View Post
    try post #4,12..
    I still cant get display even after doing all thise steps but the laptop now starts and doesn't stop like it was before bios flashing . I need help on display problem now

Comment

Originally posted by Bryce89 View Post
      I still cant get display even after doing all thise steps but the laptop now starts and doesn't stop like it was before bios flashing . I need help on display problem now
      also try post #15..
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

hi . my p50 not power.afer pressing the button,the led and two fans turn on for one second
        tes yuor bios but dont work. pleas help me

Comment

Hello Guys,

I'd like to ask some expert to check if my dumped bios could boot up my system, I've downloaded UEFI util, and the working dumps, what you've posted so far and compared to mine. Parser part of the program did not show differences.

If the case is that my bios would be fully functional then I would ask for a kind P50 owner to dump the flash from MEC1653 ("KBC") if it is not locked. Or dump and share it anyways for future use...

Thank You!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dvddj View Post
            Hello Guys,

I'd like to ask some expert to check if my dumped bios could boot up my system, I've downloaded UEFI util, and the working dumps, what you've posted so far and compared to mine. Parser part of the program did not show differences.

If the case is that my bios would be fully functional then I would ask for a kind P50 owner to dump the flash from MEC1653 ("KBC") if it is not locked. Or dump and share it anyways for future use...

Thank You!
            Your serial number ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Meanwhile i've tried Post4 flashrom, same, no boot, just one blink on pwr button, fan spun for 1 sec

hoaca388, thank you for replying, PC0DEYNA, but i do not know, why is serial necessary, could you please post link to have the knowledge? Thank You

Sorry for the delay

Caps on SIO and for sub IC-s do not show short anywhere so far
              Last edited by dvddj; 01-23-2023, 10:22 AM. Reason: doubled, want to delete

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                Your serial number ?
                PC0DEYNA

I've also replied to previous post, if you still are goimg to helpe, then thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by dvddj View Post
                  PC0DEYNA

I've also replied to previous post, if you still are goimg to helpe, then thank you!
                  P50 Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20EQ
                  Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    P50 Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20EQ
                    Thank you, I will try it, if it works, could you tell me what was the problem, how to get more knowledge about it to repair?

Comment

Originally posted by datodati962@gmail.com View Post
                      Hi everyone,please need bios bin working for this motherboard model,i have try many bios nm-A451 rev 1.0 but i need bios for nm-A451 rev 0.3
                      Please if have anyone share bios tested!
                      Thank you!
                      i need rev 1.0

Comment

hi . my p50 not power.afer pressing the button,the led and two fans turn on for one second
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MAZMAZ23 View Post
                          Your model's P50 - Type 20EQ, check hardware issues.

Comment

You can repair my older bios

Comment

Originally posted by MAZMAZ23 View Post
                              You can repair my older bios
                              You can use the bios file in #28, note that on Lenovo thickpad models there is a small switch at the bottom of the Mainboard, you need to use tape to push this switch down when the machine is operating (it will automatically press down when D cover is completely closed)

Comment

Lenovo Thinkpad P50 Bios

Hello everyone,
                                need bios for p50,

MX25L12873F
                                thx
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-28-2023, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad P50 Bios

Originally posted by torla View Post
                                  Hello everyone,
                                  need bios for p50,

MX25L12873F

thx
                                  Upload your Original BIOS here, write your Device Serial Number and someone will try to help you.
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  all donations are welcome,
                                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                  >>>>>
                                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

TYPE: 20EQ-S60X0E
                                    S/N: PC-0UEEGB
                                    Attached Files

Comment

TYPE: 20EQ-S60X0E
                                      S/N: PC-0UEEGB
                                      Your Backup file looks empty, try to read it again correctly.

The Compressed file size is "293.5 KB" and it should be more than that, maybe 6MB or more.
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                      >>>>>

Comment

when decompress 16MB...

Comment

when decompress 16MB...
                                          Yes I know that, but it's an empty file. If it's a good file, its size should be more than that after compressing.
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X