• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: alienware 15 r4 bap10 la-d751p rev 1 bin

Your sevice tag number ?
    Alienware 15 R3 - Service Tag: CRGDGH2
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hoaca388; 07-14-2022, 03:10 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Your sevice tag number ?
      yes it is the service tag number with that the fans already turn but it keeps sending me the code of the lights the other files are fine because there is one that is blank the T2 I don't know if that is the fault

Comment

Originally posted by jm801 View Post
        yes it is the service tag number with that the fans already turn but it keeps sending me the code of the lights the other files are fine because there is one that is blank the T2 I don't know if that is the fault
        you can check the other files because mr keeps giving the error code but the fans are already turning with that bios thanks for helping me

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          Your sevice tag number ?
          you can check the other files because mr keeps giving the error code but the fans are already turning with that bios thanks for helping me

Comment

Originally posted by jm801 View Post
            Sorry, i can'd do that better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: Dell Alienware M17 R4 Bios Help LA-D751P

Originally posted by audiomodder View Post
              Whats your issue with the mobo? I fixed one of these before....mint condition but GPU card temp sensor was fried. I found a workaround. Is it black screen?
              Hello ! I apologize for bothering you. I would need your guidance in troubleshooting an alienware 15 r3. I bought the laptop with a broken edp plug and rebuilt the pcb and the plug. I try to turn it on but it restarts 4 times and the screen is black. sometimes I can access Windows on hdi. which temperature sensor do you say in a post that could be the problem with this laptop? Thank you very much

Comment

Re: La-D753P (Alienware 17 R4) freezes with various errors

Hello Dear Big Brothers,

I have been facing various problems with my La-D753P (Alienware 17 R4) for the past few days and have been hearing complaints from the clients. The La-D753P was purchased from Aliexpress.

The status of this motherboard sometimes displays but freezes with various errors. I've replaced the BIOS from the client computer but the symptoms are the same. A sample image and the original BIOS are attached below. please guide me if you've time ASAP, I would be glad if any brother could help. thank you in advance
                Attached Files
                Last edited by fagoon bhuiyan; 09-10-2023, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Re: La-D753P (Alienware 17 R4) freezes with various errors

Originally posted by fagoon bhuiyan View Post
                  Hello Dear Big Brothers,

I have been facing various problems with my La-D753P (Alienware 17 R4) for the past few days and have been hearing complaints from the clients. The La-D753P was purchased from Aliexpress.

The status of this motherboard sometimes displays but freezes with various errors. I've replaced the BIOS from the client computer but the symptoms are the same. A sample image and the original BIOS are attached below. please guide me if you've time ASAP, I would be glad if any brother could help. thank you in advance
                  Alienware 17 R4
                  Service Tag: 416GNH2
                  Attached Files

Comment

Re: Alienware 17 r4

Same issue here, ugh! Ran the BIOS update on my 17 R4 and screen went blank. Now only beeps and flashes with a blank lcd.

1080 8GB model
                    Board is BAP20 LA-D753P Rev 1.0 A00
                    Service tag GWKWLH2
                    Winbond 25Q80DVS1G 1725

I bought a programmer on Amazon to arrive tomorrow but not sure which file to use. Any help is very much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowfan84 View Post
                      Same issue here, ugh! Ran the BIOS update on my 17 R4 and screen went blank. Now only beeps and flashes with a blank lcd.

1080 8GB model
                      Board is BAP20 LA-D753P Rev 1.0 A00
                      Service tag GWKWLH2
                      Winbond 25Q80DVS1G 1725

I bought a programmer on Amazon to arrive tomorrow but not sure which file to use. Any help is very much appreciated!
                      Not this chip, choose another chip.

Comment

Thank you. I am new to this and of course that chip is too small. Still looking for it.

I think this one is promising - UH4
                        25B128CS1G
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-17-2023, 02:59 AM. Reason: merged 2 posts

Comment

Originally posted by Snowfan84
                          I think this one is promising - UH4
                          25B128CS1G

Comment

I was able to connect and read the chip. See att. Looking for a bin to use to flash to it.
                            Thanks!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Snowfan84 View Post
                              I was able to connect and read the chip. See att. Looking for a bin to use to flash to it.
                              Thanks!
                              Service tag GWKWLH2
                              Attached Files

Comment

Posting this from the recovered machine and running fine again.
                                Thank you so much for your help!!

Comment

Working...
                                X