• Show
Clear All

Re: HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G3, Password Unlock

Originally posted by DanielDacko View Post
    try...
    Thanks its working and unlocked

Comment

hey everyone. i bought an elitebook 1040 g3 online that is locked with bitlocker and bios has password
      i feel like i was robbed. tried contacting the seller but he didnt respond. what should i do please help???

Comment

Originally posted by tonyb88 View Post
        hey everyone. i bought an elitebook 1040 g3 online that is locked with bitlocker and bios has password
        i feel like i was robbed. tried contacting the seller but he didnt respond. what should i do please help???
        you have to post the laptop bios here..you need a SPI programmer...
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi experts please disable and remove absolute persistent tracking and computrace from my 1040 G3. Thanks in advance
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by syedlaiq View Post
            Hi experts please disable and remove absolute persistent tracking and computrace from my 1040 G3. Thanks in advance
            Program this file to your 16MB chip and put your 8MB chip back.
            In the first boot go to bios menu and disable security options (or Make it Default).
            Attached Files
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Please remove my computrace and absolute persistent.
              Thanks in advance
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by syedlaiq View Post
                Please remove my computrace and absolute persistent.
                Thanks in advance
                Did you try the file in post #65?
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Hi, I have a 1040 G3 Elitebook.
                  The bios is 1.00, i cannot upgrade to the lastest bios, it asks me for the bios password.
                  I have tried the procedure: ie open RCUnlocker with the .bin files in this thread. But when I reboot with esc, to the bios config menu It still asks me for the password.

Have I missed something?

Comment

Hello everyone.

I have this issue when attempting to write all zero (FF) or erase that the chip keeps showing some chunks with new written data every time.

I'm guessing I may need to unsolder the chip but if anyone else have some hints as of how to proceed without unsoldering or any other steps I should try it I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonZapper View Post
                      Hello everyone.

I have this issue when attempting to write all zero (FF) or erase that the chip keeps showing some chunks with new written data every time.

I'm guessing I may need to unsolder the chip but if anyone else have some hints as of how to proceed without unsoldering or any other steps I should try it I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thanks in advance!
                      glue wires between the chip and the programmer
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Da0y0fmbaj0
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Murtaza527 View Post
                          Da0y0fmbaj0
                          try..
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much, this file work for me

Comment

Good day, can someone help unlock BIOS for HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G3, please

Comment

Originally posted by nathan000 View Post
                                Good day, can someone help unlock BIOS for HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G3, please
                                Read the rules before posting:
                                RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                Become a Badcaps supporter
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                Thanks to all supporters.​
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hello, I want a clean bios for HP Folio 1040 G3 or if someone password of mine I would appreciate. Thank you
                                  This one is from U32.
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by PainThonNen; 12-17-2023, 02:28 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention U32 chip

Comment

Hello What do you need to do to unlock the BIOS, please help!hp elitebook folio 1040 g3

Comment

Originally posted by voland636 View Post
                                    Hello What do you need to do to unlock the BIOS, please help!hp elitebook folio 1040 g3
                                    read..
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
                                    and this..
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...349-rcunlocker

Comment

Hello everyone,

can someone please unlock my bios password? I have HP Elitebook 1040 Folio G3
                                      DA0Y0FMBAJ1 REV:J 16MB

Thanks
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by Ahmed Ahmed; 02-29-2024, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed Ahmed View Post
                                        Hello everyone,

can someone please unlock my bios password? I have HP Elitebook 1040 Folio G3

Thanks
                                        read post#78..

Comment

Working...
                                        X