Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

The 16MB file is corrupted

Hey Buddy, first of all thank you for your time. I flashed the 16MB Chip but sadly its still not starting, now the CAPS Lock is Blinking like crazy, same with the charging LED blinking Blue and White Like crazy and the Power LED on the bottom. I dont know what is going on... Am i doing something wrong? I even changed the 16MB Bios chip to one that i had, i think about to change the 32MB Chip too, but i dont have any at home.

So to be 100% Sure, the 32MB Chip is next to the Ram socket right? And the 16MB Chip on the Back side of the Motherboard near a Novoton Chip right? Because i found another Chip too under the Wifi card.. Or is this Chip for other Things?

Comment

HEY guys
      I have one issue , this message hp endpoint security controller problem
      i need to fix corrupted bios ec and main and i need clean me
      Attached Files
      Last edited by eng.sherifcs; 04-22-2024, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• SMDFlea
        SMDFlea commented
        Editing a comment
        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
        • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
        • Post what the problem is, be specific, - black screen, no boot, running slow, password.Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "bios need" or other such terms

Originally posted by eng.sherifcs View Post
      HEY guys
      I have one issue , this message hp endpoint security controller problem
      i need to fix corrupted bios ec and main and i need clean me
      send serial number

Comment

Originally posted by alfredposadas09 View Post

send serial number
        5CG93097HS THIS BRO

Comment

Originally posted by eng.sherifcs View Post

5CG93097HS THIS BRO
          here
          Attached Files

Comment

can anybody help me my issue, i have a laptop with endpoint security error... i suspect another technician tampered with bios while removing bios password... the laptop is working propery without password... only problem is that endpoint security error on startup, i attach my dump

serial number: 5CG9422Y14
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by andrew25 View Post
              can anybody help me my issue, i have a laptop with endpoint security error... i suspect another technician tampered with bios while removing bios password... the laptop is working propery without password... only problem is that endpoint security error on startup, i attach my dump

here flash this bios.. first boot go to bios f10 then perform apply manufacturer default setup
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by andrew25 View Post

CCC
                Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                X