• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
    Hi sorry i understand but the bios i posted above it's working the problem it's got admin password.
    I tried using lenovo autopatch twice but on the patched files i get no display and a short melody.
    So i just wanted someone to patch it for me in case maybe i'm doing something wrong or my python got a problem
    I also tried the patched files T480S i found on this platform they boot but get stuck on lenovo logo
    Type 20L8-S4PR13
    S/N PC-13ZZJT

Comment

Originally posted by Stunt View Post

Hi sorry i understand but the bios i posted above it's working the problem it's got admin password.
      I tried using lenovo autopatch twice but on the patched files i get no display and a short melody.
      So i just wanted someone to patch it for me in case maybe i'm doing something wrong or my python got a problem
      I also tried the patched files T480S i found on this platform they boot but get stuck on lenovo logo
      Type 20L8-S4PR13
      S/N PC-13ZZJT
      It is very important with this model that no resistors on the chip are damaged when the patch is played back.

Try this files ....
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post

It is very important with this model that no resistors on the chip are damaged when the patch is played back.

Try this files ....
        Thank you very much i really appreciate your time files worked flawless.
        I don't know what's wrong with my lenovo autopatcher

Comment

Working...
        X