• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need bios for Hp 850 G1 EC&Main
    SN: MXL4511KKV
    PRODUCT : D8H51AVFG1
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bembeno; 12-14-2023, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bembeno View Post
      need bios for Hp 850 G1 EC&Main
      SN: MXL4511KKV
      PRODUCT : D8H51AVFG1
      HP EliteBook 850 G1 Base Model Notebook PC
      Attached Files
      Last edited by hoaca388; 12-15-2023, 05:37 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

• SMDFlea
        SMDFlea commented
        Editing a comment
        SN: MXL4511KKV - HP EliteBook 850 G1 Base Model Notebook PC

not working ( the laptop dont power on ) but after reflashing with th ec file attached its become Frequently power on for 4 sec then power off
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi i need to program chip winbond 25Q16DYSIG11524 - From my understanding it is 2MB/16bit chip - i did screw up because i did a backup with programmer but with incorrect settings (1MB and 16MB read and save as file) i will attach photo of the chips. Any idea if i can found new bios (BIN file) to program?
        I only touched the one with green dot on the picture - now laptop is flashing led indicator orange and white + it dont post or show any picture on the screen - and after turning on couple of times it only spins up fan at 100%.

Motherboard have a number: 6050A2637901-MB-A02

My bios backups (idk if correct - probably not) in attachment

EDIT: Sorry for posting in separate topic - i thought that original topic from 2019 was too old and i would meet with scrutiny because of digging up older topics. Thank You for merging.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by serge17; 02-29-2024, 09:15 AM.

Comment

I think you did a BIOS update, and maybe twice.
        Or maybe someone tried to program your Embedded controller without BIOS from the same board.
        Better go to a good known repair shop so they can reprogram your EC and BIOS for you.
        It should work for you and also it can fail. Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X