Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DA0Z8PMB8D0 REV ACER ASPIRE 3 A315-31 need bios

Originally posted by mnciks11 View Post
    yes and it was worse, never turned on with those files, and that ec is 64kb and my one is 1mb
    You`re right about the EC being wrong.What i posted back then in 2018 was what i thought at the time was the full EC size,extracted from the bios update. I got it wrong as it was actually only an EC update, but there was no other dump to compare it to back then,i didn`t know it should be 1MB.The EC at post #13 will be removed.

Anyway,live and learn. Try these
    Attached Files
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: DA0Z8PMB8D0 REV ACER ASPIRE 3 A315-31 need bios

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
      Try this . Extracted from acer official update. Post result
      thakx 100% working

Comment

i know it's a stupid question but i would really appreciate the help , where is the EC chip on this board and where is the main bios chip , because of the back of my board chip is 8 mb and location where is 2 similar chips (one is smaller ) is 1mb , one is Winbond and other is MACRONIX, thank you upfront !

Comment

Originally posted by Marijan Otujac (Helstar) View Post
          i know it's a stupid question but i would really appreciate the help , where is the EC chip on this board and where is the main bios chip , because of the back of my board chip is 8 mb and location where is 2 similar chips (one is smaller ) is 1mb , one is Winbond and other is MACRONIX, thank you upfront !
          we don't even know the configuration of all the laptop boards, how do we know where all the physical parts are... the main bios is 8MB and the EC is 1MB... see post #41...
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
          X