Clear All

Re: i need ec bios for HP 15-ay004ne board number LA-D703P

here is the corrupted bios file which you have asked for
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by citylaptop View Post
      here is the corrupted bios file which you have asked for
      You have selected the wrong bios chip. With an 8MB bios file, the bios chip code could be 25Q64...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

when i received this board this bios chip was installed and work was done on the chip.....i think other techinican might has replace the chip......so what to do for correct bios file.

Comment

Originally posted by citylaptop View Post
          when i received this board this bios chip was installed and work was done on the chip.....i think other techinican might has replace the chip......so what to do for correct bios file.
          I don't think so, maybe you haven't differentiated the bios chip yet. Take a clear close-up of the 2 sides of the motherboard and post them here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
          X