Need bios dump for Elitebook 850 G3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need bios dump for Elitebook 850 G3

hello Maybe someone can help me. I have a hp 850 g3 and I made a mistake while reading the bios file. I did not save the scanned file in the trash. And then I deleted it. Now I try many bin files and none of them work. When I turn on the headset spins loudly and the screen is black.
    how can i restore the bios file? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by zyze View Post
      hello Maybe someone can help me. I have a hp 850 g3 and I made a mistake while reading the bios file. I did not save the scanned file in the trash. And then I deleted it. Now I try many bin files and none of them work. When I turn on the headset spins loudly and the screen is black.
      how can i restore the bios file? Thank you
      Try a bios from the site, according to the motherboard model.
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
        try..
        thanks YOU brother

Comment

HELLO,
          can you unlock password of this bios hp elitebook 850 G3 please
          thank's
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cesaro View Post
            HELLO,
            can you unlock password of this bios hp elitebook 850 G3 please
            thank's
            Here's your Unlocked BIOS, if the Password still present you must upload the other Chip (EC Chip).
            Attached Files
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
              Here's your Unlocked BIOS, if the Password still present you must upload the other Chip (EC Chip).
              thank's , it give me black screen with caps light and max fan speed , what you mean by ec chip ? the second bios chip ?
              thank's

Comment

thank's , it give me black screen with caps light and max fan speed , what you mean by ec chip ? the second bios chip ?
                thank's
                Yes the second Chip, but before that your device should works fine with the file that I uploaded. Check your soldering connections and give the device 2 minutes to boots up. If the device doesn't work, try to Program back your Original Locked file and see what will happen.
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                >>>>>

Comment

Yes the second Chip, but before that your device should works fine with the file that I uploaded. Check your soldering connections and give the device 2 minutes to boots up. If the device doesn't work, try to Program back your Original Locked file and see what will happen.
                  the soldring is ok , voltage ok , i tried the original locked bios , it doing the same thing , black screen and caps light and speening fan
                  i have saved the original bios by ezp2019+
                  first time , before programming i could start laptop

Comment

the soldring is ok , voltage ok , i tried the original locked bios , it doing the same thing , black screen and caps light and speening fan
                    i have saved the original bios by ezp2019+
                    first time , before programming i could start laptop
                    If the device was working before you touch the BIOS Chip, it should works fine after Programming back the Original BIOS. Otherwise you may have moved any components nearby the BIOS Chip, you choose the wrong settings when Programming the Chip or the Chip has burned.
                    >>>>>

Comment

If the device was working before you touch the BIOS Chip, it should works fine after Programming back the Original BIOS. Otherwise you may have moved any components nearby the BIOS Chip, you choose the wrong settings when Programming the Chip or the Chip has burned.
                      Hello,
                      I checked, there is a resistance of 33 ohom which left its place because of the hot air, I put it back, and everything works fine, so the bios is good, no more password
                      thank you very much, it's a pleasure

Comment

Hello,
                        I checked, there is a resistance of 33 ohom which left its place because of the hot air, I put it back, and everything works fine, so the bios is good, no more password
                        thank you very much, it's a pleasure
                        Good to know, You're Welcome.
                        >>>>>

Comment

Need bios dump for Elitebook 850 G3

HI every one i have hp elitebook 850 g3 touch not work here is bios
                          Attached Files

Comment

need unlock dump bios for Elitebook 850 G3

hello
                            need unlock dump bios for Elitebook 850 G3 i upload the dump.
                            thks
                            Attached Files

Comment

Re: need unlock dump bios for Elitebook 850 G3

Originally posted by tsm1 View Post
                              hello
                              need unlock dump bios for Elitebook 850 G3 i upload the dump.
                              thks
                              try..
                              Attached Files
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

thks but not workin only led green blink

Comment

thks but not workin only led green blink
                                  write the bios again with the password and see if the laptop works.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                    write the bios again with the password and see if the laptop works.
                                    yes it work with original dump
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by tsm1; 06-15-2023, 05:18 AM.

Comment

yes it work with original dump
                                      try post #114 again.. it should be ok..

Comment

So i have few questions regarding HP 850 g3, not sure where to go with it but since this thread is about it.. hopefully someone can share their wisdom with me.

1. I wanted to edit some DMI, i started with BCU then NbDmiFit. Unfortunately doesn't work since MPM is locked. I did look up any possible options to unlock MPM and nothing seems to work.
                                        Is it possible to unlock MPM on this model without programmer?

2. Since i failed at that. I went to edit bios. Unfortunately i do not have programmer, so i could only update bios through usb. I read somewhere that changing UUID to FFFF will kinda unlock MPM? But bios update did not keep any changes made regarding UUID or others i changed. Duh.
                                        Is it possible to edit bios to change DMI or unlock MPM while updating it through USB?

Summarizing. Can anything be done without programmer?
                                        BCU gives me access denied error 6, Uefimpmunlock gives Failed Locating Mpm Protocol - Not Found.

Comment

Hello guys, i was try unlock my bios on HP 850 g3 with soft hpunlocker unfortinatelly now is laptop dead only light on power botton blink then nothink will happen (0AMP drawing). status led blinking 4times white and amber then stop. I was try original bin but doesn't work either. I was check soldering many times nothing looks bad. Can someone check my original bios? Thank you very much
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X