Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

remove password HP Elite x360 1040 G10

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    remove password HP Elite x360 1040 G10

    Hi any one help plz remove password for hp elite 360 1040 g10
    SN : 5CG32217PX
    Attached Files

    #2
    Originally posted by souaqi01 View Post
    Hi any one help plz remove password for hp elite 360 1040 g10
    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

    You MUST:
    • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.
    .

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post

      RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

      You MUST:
      • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules.
      OK SORRY

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by souaqi01 View Post

        OK SORRY
        aaa
        Attached Files

        Comment


          #5
          [QUOTE=hoaca388;n3210252]

          aaa[/QUOT
          thank you very much

          Comment


            #6
            help to remove computrace X360 G10 2IN 1
            sn 5CG3256J7N
            ID 85U53ECABE
            Attached Files

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by jackx View Post
              help to remove computrace X360 G10 2IN 1
              sn 5CG3256J7N
              ID 85U53ECABE
              1-) Flash Patched File
              2-) in First BOOT got to SETUP
              3-) in MAIN Tab RESTORE Factory DEFAULTS
              4-) SAVE and EXIT
              5-) FLASH BACK Original Bios BIN File
              Attached Files

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by jackx View Post
                help to remove computrace X360 G10 2IN 1
                sn 5CG3256J7N
                ID 85U53ECABE
                Send to you
                Attached Files

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by skazide View Post

                  1-) Flash Patched File
                  2-) in First BOOT got to SETUP
                  3-) in MAIN Tab RESTORE Factory DEFAULTS
                  4-) SAVE and EXIT
                  5-) FLASH BACK Original Bios BIN File
                  when i return origine bios security actived
                  absolute module active

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by jackx View Post

                    when i return origine bios security actived
                    absolute module active
                    try use BCU or MPM tool
                    Serial Number: 5CG3256J7N
                    Product Number: 85U53EC#ABE
                    CT Number: PSLHB00WBI8019
                    Description: HP Elite x360 1040 14 inch G
                    build_id: 23WWWGBZ601#SABE#DABE
                    Feature Byte: 476J6S6b7B7H7M7R7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbVcAeMfPfXguhKhkj4jhk8mEmVn7nVngpDpVpWpnpqprqMqkqxqzr4.e3
                    MAC Address: 54-BF-64-2C-E4-96
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by rex98 View Post

                      try use BCU or MPM tool
                      Serial Number: 5CG3256J7N
                      Product Number: 85U53EC#ABE
                      CT Number: PSLHB00WBI8019
                      Description: HP Elite x360 1040 14 inch G
                      build_id: 23WWWGBZ601#SABE#DABE
                      Feature Byte: 476J6S6b7B7H7M7R7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbVcAeMfPfXguhKhkj4jhk8mEmVn7nVngpDpVpWpnpqprqMqkqxqzr4.e3
                      MAC Address: 54-BF-64-2C-E4-96
                      thank you i can use dmifit

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by jackx View Post

                        thank you i can use dmifit
                        what if you just let the one unlocked ?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by skazide View Post

                          what if you just let the one unlocked ?
                          error not commited machine

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by jackx View Post

                            error not commited machine
                            you have the ec dump ? it can be unlocked and let the original main bios

                            Comment


                              #15
                              hello
                              i can entre
                              Feature Byte: 476J6S6b7B7H7M7R7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbVcAeMfPfXguhKhkj4jhk8mEmVn7nVngpDpVpWpnpqprqMqkqxqzr4.e3
                              same error

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by jackx View Post
                                hello
                                i can entre
                                Feature Byte: 476J6S6b7B7H7M7R7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbVcAeMfPfXguhKhkj4jhk8mEmVn7nVngpDpVpWpnpqprqMqkqxqzr4.e3
                                same error
                                Do you have a picture of error ??

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  yes see photoClick image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	3216522

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by jackx View Post
                                    yes see photoClick image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	3216522
                                    inject dmi to the one rex98 patched & to the one i patched first ..try
                                    Attached Files

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by skazide View Post

                                      inject dmi to the one rex98 patched & to the one i patched first ..try
                                      J AI TESTER LES DUEX
                                      absotute persistance actived
                                      Attached Files

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by jackx View Post

                                        J AI TESTER LES DUEX
                                        absotute persistance actived
                                        bro i dont understand you enter to setup thats mean the password not exist and if no error msg, its normal you can active or deactivate system managment
                                        Last edited by skazide; 02-14-2024, 04:01 PM.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X