Need Dell Latitude 5410 bios without Absolute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Dell Latitude 5410 bios without Absolute

Hello, I'm a newbie to this and self teaching things related to bios. I have a dell laptop that a company i worked for did not take back. I tried reaching out to them but to no avail and it's been a few years.

Well, i'm playing around with it and it has Abdolute enabled on it and it freezes when i start windows. I'm reading online that a bios without absolute can fix that but can't find that bios file or a bios editor to be able to extract a bin file out of the .exe bios file from Dell.

Can someone help with it if that's possible? Much appreciated!

Re: Need Dell Latitude 5410 bios without Absolute

Originally posted by muf32chosen View Post
    Hello, I'm a newbie to this and self teaching things related to bios. I have a dell laptop that a company i worked for did not take back. I tried reaching out to them but to no avail and it's been a few years.

Well, i'm playing around with it and it has Abdolute enabled on it and it freezes when i start windows. I'm reading online that a bios without absolute can fix that but can't find that bios file or a bios editor to be able to extract a bin file out of the .exe bios file from Dell.

Can someone help with it if that's possible? Much appreciated!
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2

You need a programmer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

is "programmer" a software or are you referring to a coder/programmer?

Comment

Originally posted by muf32chosen View Post
        is "programmer" a software or are you referring to a coder/programmer?
        I said referring to a coder/programmer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
        X