Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo - L340-15IRH Gaming Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81LK BIOS issue

Hello,
    I tried to update the BIOS version on my Lenovo Laptop L340-15IRH Gaming from BGCN29W to the latest version, BGCN36WW, as released on the pcsupport.lenovo website. However, I encountered the following error message after following all the steps carefully:

**InsydeH2O – Secure Flash**
    **Error: Decompress failed!!!**
    **Please press any key to reset the system.**
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-31-2023, 07:28 AM.

Re: Lenovo - L340-15IRH Gaming Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81LK BIOS issue

Originally posted by Boxcryptor View Post
    Hello,
    I tried to update the BIOS version on my Lenovo Laptop L340-15IRH Gaming from BGCN29W to the latest version, BGCN36WW, as released on the pcsupport.lenovo website. However, I encountered the following error message after following all the steps carefully:

**InsydeH2O – Secure Flash**
    **Error: Decompress failed!!!**
    **Please press any key to reset the system.**
    and now what problem does the laptop have??
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      and now what problem does the laptop have??
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

I need to update the BIOS because I can't install Windows 11 on this version. It informs me that TPM is not available, even though I've enabled it in the BIOS.

I'm also experiencing issues related to this upgrade. When I update Windows 10 to the latest updates, the sound is disabled on my laptop. This issue only occurs when Windows updates start downloading. To resolve it, I must stop the update services to prevent automatic driver downloads and remove the sound driver from the Device Manager.

I would like to know how to upgrade my BIOS to overcome all of these issues.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Boxcryptor

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcryptor View Post
        I need to update the BIOS because I can't install Windows 11 on this version. It informs me that TPM is not available, even though I've enabled it in the BIOS.

I'm also experiencing issues related to this upgrade. When I update Windows 10 to the latest updates, the sound is disabled on my laptop. This issue only occurs when Windows updates start downloading. To resolve it, I must stop the update services to prevent automatic driver downloads and remove the sound driver from the Device Manager.

I would like to know how to upgrade my BIOS to overcome all of these issues.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Boxcryptor
        Have you read the rules yet? It's #2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
        X